Hey guys has anyone come across a free falling bug, every time i join a server i can run around for awhile then my play shoots up into the sky and free falls down to the ground. I get back up take 3 steps then the something happens again is there any way to fix this?

Hey guys has anyone come across a free falling bug, every time i join a server i can run around for awhile then my play shoots up into the sky and free falls down to the ground. I get back up take 3 steps then the something happens again is there any way to fix this?

Seems you are victim to the late script hacks. If you haven't already, try switch to developers edition. It has some temporary security against this kind of hack.

I also have the problem... Always falling on the ground, I dont press the button for laying on the ground it randomly happens its really anoying, Can you guys pls help me ? Thx :)

Stop playing on public server with wankers hackers. Find a well admin'ed server or join a community with actual admission policies that don't let cunts hackers in. Problem solved.

I also have the problem... Always falling on the ground, I dont press the button for laying on the ground it randomly happens its really anoying

I'm getting this also but only if my weapon is holstered/packed away. I'll be walking/jogging/running along and when I stop I flop to the ground, not always but often. Never happens when I'm armed, (weapon in my hands)

• Like 1

Has anyone figured out a fix for this? We are all experiencing this on our server. And it started right after the lastest Arma update. Any additive would be appreciated.