Sign in to follow this  
daman3

Operation Zargabad Freedom

Story

The Takistani president Ukban refuses to step down which leads the country into a

2 years long civil war. The international community refuses to step in.

An end is not in sight.

The district Zargabad is of strategical importance because of its proximity to neighboring countries.

In order to avoid that the uprising affects those allies, a secret mission has been approved.

The plan: One person sneaks over the border, builds trust with local rebel forces and together they free Zargabad from

the ruthless government.

355iii.png

If something happens, the government will deny any involvment. So better not mess this up.

Features

• Build Trust - You are alone so you have to pick your friends
  • Voiced - The entire campaign is voiced
  • Multiple Endings - The destiny of Zargabad lies in your hands!
  • Nearly addon free - Just 1 addon which is included

2dwe72.png

Contact is limited to radio. You will be alone most of the time. The campaign has multiple endings, so watch

your actions.

It is also nearly addon free, so feel free to combine it with soundmods etc. without having the fear of breaking

something.

1lzf3l.png

Campaign details

The campaign is in Alpha stadium but fully playable! Since I can't ensure that I'll finish it by the time ArmA 3 comes (fully)

out, I'll give you the chance to play it now!

It is possible that some parts are slightly bugged, but it'll be fixed!

Thanks to the people that contributed in the voice overs!

Download [updated, newest Version]

Edited by DaMan3

How much more do you need to do to finish this? I'd rather play it as a finished product. I think you've got time. A3 is a ways off.

Nice to see new campaign. How many missions are in this campaign?

Ps: you have few months before you see A3FULL, so you have time to finish this one. ;)

What is missing now: not all missions, cutscenes, voices added etc or you write its not fully finished becose it is not tested (but we have full campaign in archive).

Hey,

you guys are right. That's why I have updated the mirror in the first post. Now the campaign is complete.

4yquvc.png

You are being watched.

5juua3.png

Screenshot of the first Mission - find the capsule that has been parachuted in the wrong place.

The campaign itself is not too long but that makes it perfect for a weekend or two. (6 hours of playtime for my betatester).

Have fun and as I said, do not make the wrong decisions that could affect the destiny of the people of Zargabad!

Tried your Camp.

First thing you need to do:

Go back into the first mission: Insertion, and choose your player. You mistakenly chose the Takistani boat drive. I don't think he is part of the team.

Also, what is the point of the AK addon if you don't provide ammunition for it? Why is that weapon needed?