Sign in to follow this  
Hoela

1.3 New Units almost here !

If you can make that much units, I'd like to replay the crusifiction of Jesus Christ. Please make me the weapons they had in that era, oh, and add the cross and a little Jesus guy.

Redstorm, Im already making them !!

But wont that be regarded as blasfemy ?

I dont want to offend anyone or so.

How about I just make a Mod with the Nights Templar and Teutonic night etc, then we would have to fight Saladin and his evil horseman at the famous Horns of Hattin battle and the winner gets crusified for free !

Oh and eh *I forgot your name, sorry*, I have been to Bosnia !, I was a commander of a BTR-80 and I have cleaned up many, many ammunitions.

But since you ask so nicely to me to shut up I will smile.gif

Bye !

(Edited by Hoela at 11:17 pm on Nov. 10, 2001)

"Nights Templar"

Whats that? A Templar with night vision goggles? A sleeping Templar?

"Saladin and his evil horseman"

Ehm, those "evil" horsemen fought to drive out "civilised" invaders...

Its like saying that the evil Americans fougth against the Brittish in the war for independance...

Im sorry, I meant Knights Templar and yes you are right,

cursaders werent so civilised either but I just thought that Saladin (who I speak to very often in my sleep) would have liked it if he had command of some "evil" horsemen !

(Saladin had a very sensitive ego you know, so just let him be !)

And your comparrison with the independence war makes no sence since you must be asuming that Saladin was the commander in chief then of the native inhabitants of the holy land, which in fact he wasnt smile.gif

(Edited by Hoela at 11:50 pm on Nov. 10, 2001)

Of course the comparison of the war makes no sense, cause I compared the word "evil" not the war.

Then why didnt you say so ?

Now its like saying that cold ice is also hot and then someone says that makes no sense cause ice is always cold and then replying that you know it made no sense cause you meant to say someting about ice and not what its like.

You are very confusing person !!

LOL!! U MUST BE TALKIN ABOUT WW2 ONLINE, THEY ALWAYZ GOT CRAZY JUNK SON...........

LMFAO Trebuchet!!!! Plzzzzzzzz this thread has made my day..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Hoela on 9:19 pm on Nov. 10, 2001

Those are all stupid french units and we have seen what

your soldiers are worth when push comes to shuff (oeh, quelle blammage at Dien Bien Phu !!!!)

I still cant believe that General deLaitre acutually believed he had a shot at pushing out the Vietminh..but hey, you fought bravely (but stupid)

French are soooo cocky, when will you have the tactics to back up your big mouths ?

Yes, more IDF units would be cool !!

Im thinking about a Ramallah-mod in which you are the commander of a platoon of Merkava tanks and you have to drive over as many PLO as possible.

Also wars on 48, 56, 67 and 73 would be cool, and ofcourse the peace for Galilea campaign.

Hey, in the 48 war we could even use french H-35 tanks ! (which were leftovers from the French colonial regime (vichy timeline))

Ok, but first I have to finish the Fokker Triplane, I will make a red skin for it so we can all play the Red Baron.

I will also make it so it can fire sidewinders.

Cu !

(Edited by Hoela at 10:20 pm on Nov. 10, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

the first part of this post is as stupid as your are , my post was just to see how do you think , it's not brilliant

my requests are as stupid as the other national requests of the other peeps , and if you can do all the units you want , you can do them :biggrin:

and you are only liyng about your new custom units , if it's not a lie , give us some screenies

if you want to judge the valour of the french army , you can , but don't insult this military corp , and don forget , we weren't alone to lost in asia , the american have done it to , and very good (korea and vietnam , but the vietnam is the other name of indochina)

and it's not de laitre but De Lattre  , stupid little boy , if you want to do some sarcasms about france , do them correctly

if you want this post to derivate to a patriotic/fanatic/stupid post , no problem , i'm your man

i'll don't answer to what you've said , i don't want to hurt your small stupid personality of calcule..... teenager

the second part is not stupid , but for the 48 wars , the israelian used modified super sherman , and some other english and american tanks

for the next battles , centurions , m60 , t62 , m48 etc... would be good , and for the last events , merkava , magash and engineer centurion would be good to

(Edited by ran at 12:52 am on Nov. 11, 2001)

Despite this guy is a nut a Trebuchet would rule I can just see it on top of a hill taking out T-80 with it would rock. Or you load it up with human carcass and lunch at the Russia and crush a few of them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Dawdler on 10:33 pm on Nov. 10, 2001

"Nights Templar"

Whats that? A Templar with night vision goggles? A sleeping Templar?

"Saladin and his evil horseman"

Ehm, those "evil" horsemen fought to drive out "civilised" invaders...

Its like saying that the evil Americans fougth against the Brittish in the war for independance...

<span id='postcolor'>

pfffffffffffff

Hey, they were evil in my opinion (Americans that is) and they still are wink.gif

I must apologize to you Ran,

Ofcourse I know the correct names and I admit that its soooo easy to deliver critisism to a countries actions in the history.

Im sorry, I wont do it again.

France rulez, France rulez !! *is that better ?*

Your Rafaelle fighter is soooo nice, and your Tiger (tigre) hellicopter is also state of the art (but it looks like s**t, soz)

Do you know much about Dien bien Phu etc ? I would love to mail with someone who know lots about that and share thoughts on what went wrong and stuff, also about any war, anywhere.

Are you sure the Israeli's had the supersherman in 48 ?

I wasnt kidding, the Hagana used some H35, even some old PzKpW 4's from the Germans.

I think they used everything which could fire a shell to be honoust smile.gif, maybe some old farmer will even have used a old musquette or so.

Ok so everyone would like a Trebuchet in the game right ?, I would !

I will also add a Siegetower then and some more medievel stuff.

Soz for my bad english, I'm from Russia and currently its 20 degrees below zero overhere and my fingers are frozen to my keyboard so Im typing with my nose.

Conversation from one taliban to another :

"Ghello?"

"Alla akbar !"

-b52 flies over-

"gemmela abdulla boekawoeka !!"

*Boem Boem Boem Boem*

"Ghello ? Ghellooooohooo confused.gif"

*radio static*

(Edited by Hoela at 3:07 am on Nov. 11, 2001)

the only thing i know about indochina :

one of my grandfather died there because of a mine or an unexploded artilery shell

How could he have died from a unexploded shell ? did it fall right on top of him ?

And plz answer my question with the shermans, I always like to know that sort of things

If you all already "know" then there realy is no point for me to proof anything with screenshots now is there ?

I cant show screenshots at this very moment cause I dont have a homepage and BIS made me swear not to do anything until they release their 3ds import util.

But I can already guess what reaction yours will be so I will upload a screenshot from the fokker triplane to a friend now and ask him if he will host it temporarily.

Plz check back tomorrow.

ow, it doesnt have red skin yet, but its already flying.

(Edited by Hoela at 3:52 am on Nov. 11, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Hoela on 2:08 am on Nov. 11, 2001

How could he have died from a unexploded shell ? did it fall right on top of him ?

<span id='postcolor'>

An unexploded shell means that it's a bomb that didn't go off when it hit the ground, so if it got buried under some dirt it could be a serious hazard.

In other words, if vibration or anything else upsets the shell, it goes BOOM! and thats not good for anybody nearby, and its quite like a landmine.

If you bunnyhop anywhere near me I'll cut your tits off sonny jim

OK here goes, first off where did you get this "SDK"? Second like it was said before gives us some screenshots so we know you are not just making a fool of yourself. Thirdly, shut the #### up about anything you think you know.....you obviously dont so spare us the effort of having to say how stupid you are. Thank you very much. I'm out.

Hoela, my first comment stays ; KILL YOURSELF!

You say you can make tons of units in two hours, then f**kING MAKE SOME AND POST THEM RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE!

If you don't do that you're nothing more than a f**king liar!

And don't dare saying crap like BIS won't let you because you're not even part of BIS!

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A 15-YEAR OLD WANKING

FOOL!

BTW DON'T YOU EVER DARE TALKING ABOUT WARS YOU'VE ONLY READ ABOUT IN BOOKS YOU LITTLE f**k!

THE ONLY WAR YOU'VE EVER SEEN WAS ON TV OR IN BOOKS!

I HAVE AN IDEA!

LET'S GATHER MONEY TO GET A HITMAN AND LET THIS HULA HULA b*tch TAKEN OUT!!!!

Hey Jungle Bob chill.....let the little kid have his time in the spotlight with his "SDK" and all. As for him talking about being in combat, well I cant say I have been, but I repect every single man and woman who has. The little prick until he can prove any claim of his shoudlnt even have said a word. Let him show up again disrepecting vets again...little punk.