Sign in to follow this  
Chernaya Akula

BMP-2 Commander position

Why the BMP-2 Commander in the game is in the BMP-1 Commander position not in the turret like the real....confused.gif

bmp1vbmp2.GIF

and by the way this should be a great addon 1!!

btr8.jpg

I don't know, but I agree that he should be in the turret.

The vehicle that you think would be a sweet addon is called a BTR-70 (or perhaps later version). And I agree, I wouldn't object to seeing it chasing around Everon.

aah Cool. So it's a BTR. Before I saw a picture of the BRDM, I thought it was that APC above. I was kinda disappointed when I first saw that picture of the BRDM. Hopefully the BTR-70/80 will come smile.gif .preferably with guns smile.gif

in the bmp2 id hate to be the driver if youre transporting a really annoying soldier who will be pestering you as he sits behind you.

maybe its a stewardess. biggrin.gif, although its good space utilization.

great research spetznaz.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Brass on 5:17 pm on Nov. 14, 2001

in the bmp2 id hate to be the driver if youre transporting a really annoying soldier who will be pestering you as he sits behind you.

maybe its a stewardess. biggrin.gif, although its good space utilization.

great research spetznaz.

<span id='postcolor'>

"annoying soldier" would happen to be squad leader who will be more concerned with how to get his squad through the mission than "pestering a driver".