Sign in to follow this  
Freddan962

[Tutorial] How to add the 3D editor file to your mission

You just started the thread today -how could anyone have had time to appreciate it :p

Are you saying that this actually kept proper entity positioning with a few simple swipes and allowed 3d missions to be converted fully to 2d and pbo'ed?

If true -I'd appreciate the hell outta it!!

You just started the thread today -how could anyone have had time to appreciate it :p

Are you saying that this actually kept proper entity positioning with a few simple swipes and allowed 3d missions to be converted fully to 2d and pbo'ed?

If true -I'd appreciate the hell outta it!!

Yes. There we go, its updated.

lol, sorry but this sounds kinda stupid

And you felt the need to post that? How is that contributing, at all, to anything?

Freddan962 - If I'm not mistaken, these are in fact the same steps mentioned in the previously linked movie(s), aren't they? (again: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=12891 )

Anyway, still no luck for me. When I try I get to the lobby, and there are no slots on the left hand side for me to select. Yet I did in fact place a unit as Player when I created the mission.

So, still no luck for me. I'm going to just back away from this for a bit, and wait to see what others have to report. I wanna see if it's just me, or if anyone else has same problem.

And you felt the need to post that? How is that contributing, at all, to anything?

Freddan962 - If I'm not mistaken, these are in fact the same steps mentioned in the previously linked movie(s), aren't they? (again: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=12891 )

Anyway, still no luck for me. When I try I get to the lobby, and there are no slots on the left hand side for me to select. Yet I did in fact place a unit as Player when I created the mission.

So, still no luck for me. I'm going to just back away from this for a bit, and wait to see what others have to report. I wanna see if it's just me, or if anyone else has same problem.

They are yes just that with the tutorial it causes objects and such to duplicate multiple times.

As said previously, if you could get either TS3 or Steam I'd be willing to help you out!