Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Is is just me, or does this black-op have a...

Iv never seen that thing glow like that...

soldier_big_cu.jpg

Anyone know whats up with this? Old? Upcoming? Never got put in to the official release?

never seen that before, also when ever i use NV i get random noise in the NV screen (i thought it was a feature not a bug) but that screeny dosent have any. confused.gif

Isn't that an old beta shot of OFP. They had some nice features in demo (v0.36) and in old betas like soldiers with flashlights. But they probably didn't work very well so BIS cutted them from the final release sad.gif.

Everyone knows Gastovski is an alien... he is very creepy.

the noise is a feature its 5 textures that swap between each other to give the effect, would be nicer without the noise though

Can't it be a reflection from a streetlamp, explosion, vehicle's headlight ... ?

Neo

Maybe its that annoying bug that I sometimes get where the muzzle is in a constant flash like when it is firing.

Or maybe it is in the process of firing.............. maybe

--------

EDIT:

I hate James Gatovski too.

He's right, I have a flashlight on my guys HK's too. You all can borrow them if you want, they got old quick.

NO, there is a flashlight or laser sight on the HK in OFP if you would all care to look hard enough. Wish the torch or laser worked.