Sign in to follow this  
Saliiim

Suggested ARMA 2/3 groups?

I've been playing ARMA for a while now, and I would like to join a group with a couple of friends (the Armory gets a bit old), can you suggest some to me please. I intend to apply for ShackTac when I have time later this year, but from what I've heard, they don't accept many new members.

Thanks

Saliiim

its been kinda slow around, but were down for casual games with anyone. Ive always got new missions to try

Check my sig

Thanks, I'll look into it, I might see you on the Battlefield.

We can all suggest our own community to you but my advice would be to either look through all the squad advertisements and maybe make a post in the player Looking for squad topic. List what you want from a community, your location, your play style and I'm sure plenty of squads will get in touch with you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Honestly before I suggest any groups (I know a number) what are you looking at doing, what is your attitude like towards Arma (I mean are you hardcore, casual or not give a rats?), how much are you wanting to learn, are you looking to be taught more than you know now? There's too many groups around for us to be able to recommend anything without knowing more about you.

Regards,

Austin.

I think ShackTac's stance is ideal (serious fun), doing things that add to the gameplay, but not just because the real military do it.

I'm in the UK though, and in GMT Shacktac games are from about 1am til 9am. This saddens me.

I would like something in the middle of serious and casual. I heard of Charlie Foxtrot, it looked awesome, but it seems that it's either no longer running or not accepting new members.

We are a well established group (Over 10 year old now)

We play mainly coop, in an organised manner without being too anal about it.

• Every mission has a voluntary Commander
  • Every important role, group leaders pilots etc are only allowed if they are trusted and have voice comms (Ingame voip)

We use 2 basic radio nets

• Blue sidechat (Command net between group leaders)
  • Green (Local net between group members)

We do open our doors to public play, however before the mission is launched we make sure everyone is on the same wavelength

The server is then locked at mission start to prevent public jippers wrecking the gameplay

Ages range from 20 to 50

Server is UK based, members are from Europe and the U.S

and we are looking to increase the active member list to around 40 players

Anyone who wants to play in a team environment are more than welcome to join us

All the information you need can be found in my signature file below

Edited by Terox