I'm still not sure. There wasn't an error for me until I changed the code. What version of ArmA 3 are you running?

I'm still not sure. There wasn't an error for me until I changed the code. What version of ArmA 3 are you running?
Latest Dev Build...

Yay!

Ahhhhh. That's...yeah. Okay, that is probably the problem. Let me upload this new version and you tell me if it works. If it doesn't, I'll download the dev build and figure it out.

EDIT:

Version 2.1.1 Released

Changelog:

- Version 2.1.1:
- Fixed: Now works with latest ArmA 3 Alpha Development Build.

- Version 2.1:
- Fixed: Changed global variable to be less likely to cause mod incompatibility.

- Version 2:
- New: Animation changed to 'Gear' animation.
- New: Magazine types are now repacked one by one.
- New: How long it takes to repack each magazine type depends on how many bullets of that magazine type need to be repacked.
- New: A magazine type can be skipped by pressing the 'Space' key.
- New: Repack can be exited by moving (if player is inside a vehicle, getting out will exit, pressing movement keys will do nothing).
- Fixed: Player can no longer repack magazines while in the driver, gunner, or commander seat of a vehicle.
- New: Informational hint after repacking now displays each individual magazine ammo count from before and after the repack. E.G. [15,16,12,5,3] >> [20,20,11]
- New: While repacking, a hint displays which magazine type is being repacked and the current ammo counts of each individual magazine of the current magazine type.
- Fixed: Vaulting and reloading are now disabled during repack.

Edited by Outlawled

New version works perfectly with DEV version. Good work mate. Nice little addon there.... it's a keeper :)

Version 2.1.2 Released

Changelog:

- Version 2.1.2:
- Fixed: Uses "hintSilent" instead of "hint" for most cases.
- Fixed: The sorting function is now a proper function available in the player's function library.

Just wanted you to know that with the latest development build (that has full Beta content) your Mod does not work anymore...

There's so much to do in the Beta, so don't worry if you can or want not to fix this anytime soon! :D

Yay!

Seems like some kind of the XEH doesnt work (post?), but this one does:

class Extended_PreInit_EventHandlers 
{
XXX_init = "[] execVM 'XXX\init.sqf'";
};

Edited by aeroson

Version 2.1.3 Released

Changelog:

- Version 2.1.3
- Fixed: Now uses CBA's Extended Pre-Init EventHandlers instead of the Post-Init ones which were broken with the ArmA 3 Beta update.

Seems like some kind of the XEH doesnt work (post?), but this one does:

class Extended_PreInit_EventHandlers 
{
XXX_init = "[] execVM 'XXX\init.sqf'";
};

Thanks for the heads up!

Very nice, great work!

Yay!

Just had a quick question about this, or rather an idea. Any way to get and option to combine flares and 40mm HE to be packed into a 3rnd mag? Ie the ability to pickup 3 single flares and make a single 3rnd flare mag.. That would be neat. Thanks again for this mod, i use it all the time!

Having problems with this addon. With latest CBA, it causes conflict with VTS_weaponresting. Also seems to not be repacking mags with Ctrl+R

Which versions of ArmA 3 and Mag Repack are you using, Kremator? The latest Mag Repack (v2.1.3) doesn't work with the latest CBA, but version 2.1.2 does.

In the original post. There's a download link for v2.1.2 underneath the download link for v2.1.3.

And now there's also a link in this post.

Bam.

Sorry for the confusion. An ArmA 3 update a couple months ago broke something in CBA which broke Mag Repack, so I updated my mod to v2.1.3 to compensate for that problem in CBA, and then CBA got updated which fixed the original problem but also broke the thing that let v2.1.3 work...

So v2.1.3 works with the old version of CBA, and v2.1.2 works with the new version.

I probably should have just renamed v2.1.2 to v2.1.4 and uploaded it as another update to avoid the confusion, but I was about to release v3 anyway, so...I figured it could wait.

...But then I never released v3...

My bad, guys.

The good news, though, is that v3 should be released really, really soon (this week, hopefully). And I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be wayyyyy better. I've put a lot of work into it.

Also, I'm going to release an addon version and a script version, so...that will be nice.

Edited by Outlawled
Added download link for v2.1.2

Ahhh it probably is the 2.1.2 I need mate. Thanks.

It was indeed confusing.

EDIT: Nope it doesn't matter what version I use, addon isn't repacking and whatever it is doing is interfering with VTS_weaponresting.

Could you have a look into it please mate. Would love to have all teh thingz working !

Edited by Kremator

I'm unable to reproduce your error on Dev branch, Kremator.

Did you change your VTS_weaponresting keybinding?

Are you on ArmA 3 Stable or Dev?

And you're definitely using CBA beta4?

Yes I have changed the key to B for bipods. Ctrl+R should be repack. Will see if I have set anything else to use Ctrl+R.

I think Kremator was having a problem with Wind Walkings Ai Menu (WW AI Menu I think) but he updated it and fixed it.

Will CBA or your mod need to be updated for tomorrows release?

Yes, the problem was sorted by Windwalking. It seems he was overriding other eventhandlers. Mag repack is working as intended.

Version 3.0.0 Released

Changelog:

- Removed: Everything.
- New: Added a GUI.
- New: Players may now repack bullets from different types of magazines as long as both magazines use the same ammo.
- New: Players may now convert 1rnd 40mm magazines into 3rnd 40mm magazines and vice versa.
- New: Players may now change their keybinding.
- New: Optional debug info.
- Fixed: Added animations for prone, launchers, and no weapon.[/spoiler]

This is great! What custom keybinding does it use?

Yay!