Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDOBLACK

Where is the list of all of the HeadGear, and Weapons in the alpha?

Hello Guys

I have been on the hunt for days trying to find a list of ALL the WEAPONS, GEAR, CLOTHING, and Infantry addItems for the alpha. More importantly is the NEW HEADGEAR ITEMS that were released with the Watchman cap in it. I know that the modders have it, and they are making some very nice things with them. But is that information only able to be gotten through the channels of mod right now?

Now I'm no slouch, I've been doing my job by trying to help my self out on my own. I've read, and read, and read. I've Searched and scoured the forums for information on my favorites the "New" head gear, but I have been hard pressed to find it. I've even stopped over in Dev-Heven downloaded some of their new stuff and still could not find what I was looking for. So I am asking the modders to help me out with finding the information to the full list of gear that is available for plug and play. Since I've only seen you guys with it on your pretty mods. And to be clear on the plug and play aspect. I mean that it is written or set up so that the alpha can find it without the use of a mod, if indeed

that is possible. Now I am assuming that some one is going to say open up oxygen 2, download the modders pack and so on. And to that, my rebuttal is this:

If I had six beautiful girls EACH ONE, from a different COUNTRY all wanting me. Each one speaks a totally DIFFERENT LANGUAGE, and I was told each one DOES something SPECIAL in their own freakyness. Their all telling me things in languages I do not understand, but the signs thrown around show of come and take me like a savage wild man. LOL! Now, here lies the problem. How and the hell should I tackle this type of desired situation?? I can't speak to them, because I do not know the language of each of these women country of origin. Yes, I want to get them to perform their specialty, but do I really need to focus on that as the main goal? Do really need to know their specialty, or do I really just want this fantasy to happen like now! Should I try to approach each one, one by one. Try to learn a word or two from them, to get them to perform their special love actions on me? Or do I want what most men want, the action of all of them on me at the same time. Bing go! I will use what I know. I knowing this for the most part, opening your arms is a gesture known through out the world as a basic sign of come into my arms or come to me as it might be. So I open my arms wide, and walk towards them them.:yay:

So with that being said, why not go and learn oxygen? I can most likely get it the way the modders got it, if they did get it that way. Yes! I would probably learn a thing or two. Maybe gain something new, but that would take up more time and is not at my best interests AT THE moment. I'm set out to fulfill that "right now wanted action." So please bare with me guys. And Thanks for any help guys.:cool:

Edited by COMMANDOBLACK
Clarifying the statement and message.

I don't have access to all of the classnames just because I mod. I just know the base classes and that is just used for config work to get it into game. Here is the link to the active list, enjoy.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147502-SIX-Config-Browser-Editing-resource-ARMA-3-Alpha-available

Have fun, thread will probably be closed.

I don't have access to all of the classnames just because I mod. I just know the base classes and that is just used for config work to get it into game. Here is the link to the active list, enjoy.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147502-SIX-Config-Browser-Editing-resource-ARMA-3-Alpha-available

Have fun, thread will probably be closed.

I've been here and it would not let me click the links before, weird now it works flawless, but it dose not show the New head gear that modders are using now. I just want to see the new gear, because I have all of the old gear. But again thank you.

I really need the new hat head gear set up if anyone has it.

Edited by COMMANDOBLACK

I've been here and it would not let me click the links before, weird now it works flawless, but it dose not show the New head gear that modders are using now. I just want to see the new gear, because I have all of the old gear. But again thank you.

I really need the new hat head gear set up if anyone has it.

It's inside the weapon.

You also have config viewer inside the editor. You can use that to look for all the items. uniforms/vest/headgears are in cfgWeapons

Thanks man. Yeah, I went through the weapons page and did not find it there, and I went looking through the editor config also. Found the list through weapons, but it did not give me the info on the black beanie Vespa is wearing. I've seen skookie has a mod out to unlock them, but I do not want a mod at the moment. Plus the booniehat textures are still jacked up. I had the DEV alpha, I wonder if I go back to that one, will the booniehat textures be corrected. I guess I will have to try to find out. But it seems that I am running into a dead end unless I want to install a mod.

Let me show you a link to a Youtube video. It has the links of the things you want. Just look in the desc of it.

. :)

Thank you, thank you to all of you. Takealready it was in the second Link. I tried to use it, but it did not want to work. I will try the developer version later, but I did find it. Thanks again for all of you guys help.

The beanie in original form don't have a config, so you cannot equip it. Someone in this forum made a config for it so it can be use.

Yeah I was just hoping for some plug and play action there. But, I guess I will have to go to each girl and try to lean a word or two to get them to perform their special sex action. My question to you is there a forum or a place that you know of that teaches a newb at it's lowest form of Arma to config such needed files? I guess since I am at least getting the hang of reading code, I could at least stay on this path to at least write my own config file when needed. Going for the open arm approach here.