Sign in to follow this  
SKULLS_Viper

\combat flight simulater 3

Wow! Gotta say this will be the flight sim to get me off IL-2! When I saw earleir reports about CS3 I thought that iy looked nothing special. What had suprised me was the pics that showed experimental planes. Thanks for posting the link! What has really got me hooked is the dynamic campaign in which you can change the course of the war. The only other WW2 sim I have played like that was good old European Air War and it didnt go as indeapth as CS3. Love those fire affects! Im going to play as the New Zealander because I am one! Microsoft have done something right *starts saving up for CS3*

I just happen to find the link, so i decided to post it smile.gif

I cant wait for that game.I really like, how you can choose your postion on the bomber.And be shure to look at nose art wink.gif

When is it supposed to be released?

Hmm well the website gives me loads of red x's and page not founds on the screenshot gallery, downloaded the movie and it's a pile of contrived bollocks, worst English accent I've heared since Keanu in Dracula smile.gif And somebody should tell MS it's "losing" not "loosing", that's elementary English smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 18 2002,03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm well the website gives me loads of red x's and page not founds on the screenshot gallery, downloaded the movie and it's a pile of contrived bollocks, worst English accent I've heared since Keanu in Dracula smile.gif And somebody should tell MS it's "losing" not "loosing", that's elementary English smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

duh..M$ wink.gif

looks good, but i think lomac will be better

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ July 18 2002,02:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When is it supposed to be released?<span id='postcolor'>

Fall of 2002 i belive.

i dont know if any of you have ever played "B-17 flying fortress" this was put out by hasbro in this you can also be in any of the 10 crew spots in it and yoiu can switch when your in the game. its quite a fund and intristing game and i think the detail in it is also nice

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 18 2002,04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">worst English accent I've heared since Keanu in Dracula smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Every time when I watch Dracula I'm expecting Keanu to say 'Whoa!' at some point of the movie. biggrin.gif

If the fake accent is really that bad in CFS3 then it's going to eat some crebility from the game. And I guess the Germans speak English with a corny German accent just like in 'Allo 'Allo!. tounge.gif

well in german movies the americans probably sound like cowboys but in german.

Well if the mission briefing for the french start out with "Listen verrry carrefully I shall say siz only once...." I will be sure to buy it tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 18 2002,12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well if the mission briefing for the french start out with "Listen verrry carrefully I shall say siz only once...." I will be sure to buy it tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO!!! biggrin.gif

And if it doesn't then I'll hack the game and make it so. biggrin.gif

Humzz Pilot callsign "Rrrrrrrrrrene" tounge.gif God i loved that show. Grubers little "taink" ..... always expected it to be pink for some reason. And helga!!!! She's dutch! just a little bit too old for me sad.gif

"Clop!" biggrin.gif

This is going quite offtopic. Must behave now.... Not. smile.gif

I would like to hang the painting of 'Fallen madonna with big boobies' (by van Clomp) on my wall. tounge.gif

How would you ever know if it isnt rene's fake one? smile.gif Imagine the horror of finding its missing one boobie after unrolling it tounge.gif BTW will the britisch airmen be as dumb as the two in the series? Fairfax and Carstairs if i remember correctly:P vavavavavavava (gruber speaking english) tounge.gif Mb its time for an OFP Allo allo mod smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 18 2002,17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mb its time for an OFP Allo allo mod smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

YES!!! (Someone might think I'm a big fan of Allo allo! smile.gif )

Wow that looks sweet. Ill have to download the movie sometime. How is the movie anyways?

Something tells me thatll take a good PC to run.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 19 2002,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow that looks sweet. Ill have to download the movie sometime. How is the movie anyways?

Something tells me thatll take a good PC to run.<span id='postcolor'>

I tryed downloading the movie, but it i get errors, that it's not the right format. confused.gif

Try using a download manager such as getright/gozilla to ensure you download the whole thing.

It really is a pity if anyone attempts to re-create Allo allo in OFP, shame on you mad.gif

I thought this thread was about CFS 3, no? Pre-ordered 2-3 weeks ago anyway. Of course Lomac looks cool, but I am willing to bet it will be as challenging as Mario´s Mansion.

DONT BE SWAYED, MY BRETHEREN!!!

There is a patch set for August release that will include the ME262 as well as the TB3 bomber for IL2! Various third parties are constructing anything from SU2's to He111's!

The expansion pack will include TONS of new fighters and bombers, like the Stuka, Hurricane, Spitfire, Thunderbolt, Dora, and even some French fighters! You can even play a campaign as Finnish pilots!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 19 2002,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow that looks sweet. Ill have to download the movie sometime. How is the movie anyways?

Something tells me thatll take a good PC to run.<span id='postcolor'>

The movie is just one long animated cutscene, you dont get to see anything ingame, which kinda sucks sad.gif

I own IL-2, got it way back in december. I love it, the best WW2 flight sim around, but until the agust patch and some 3rd party mods are released, Im a little bored. What I want is the Awsome Heinkel 260 'UHU' Night Fighter. It could easily out run any Soviet Fighter, and with a foward facing armament of something like 4x20mm and 6x7.69 guns, it could tear a bomber to shreds in seconds. Just like to add this note, the planes in Il-2 blow up to easily! mad.gif Sometimes I can just put a second burts of 12.7 in and a fighter will explode. Sometimes even bomber! I want CFS 3 for its cool graphics, amazing flame effects, damage moddeling(I want to see how it comperes to Il-2's awsome one) and the chance to change history. And dont worry, I want to get Lock on too, that will be the mother of all Jet Fighter sims, pitty it looks like no 3rd party planes for it sad.gif I would have loved to get a chance to take a Su-24 Fencer or a MiG-31 Foxhound for a spin. And thats only the tip of the iceberg.