Sign in to follow this  
frag

Houses classes name somewhere?

Hi guys I was not able to find this out.

Do someone listed the houses classes yet? I would like to build a small village on an empty section of the map...

Thanks!

Or is there a way to get the classname from an object id in the editor? I could look for a house a like, look at its ID in the editor and generate a new one somewhere else on the map.

TypeNames containing the words: "house", and "shed".

Tell me what you need exactly, and I run a quick grab for you.

This is part of my framework being ported from A2, so it would be a bit difficult to paste here all the scripts that are used in the process. :)

["Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V1_F","Land_i_Stone_Shed_V1_F","Land_Slum_House01_F","Land_Metal_Shed_F","Land_Slum_House03_F","Land_Slum_House02_F","Land_Cargo_House_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_01_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_02_V1_F","Land_i_House_Big_02_V1_F","Land_u_House_Small_02_V1_F","Land_u_House_Small_01_V1_F","Land_New_WiredFence_10m_F","Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F","Land_d_Stone_Shed_V1_F","Land_Shed_Big_F","","Land_Cargo_House_V2_F","Land_FuelStation_Feed_F","Land_Lighthouse_small_F","Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F","Land_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_ruins_F","Land_Stone_Shed_V1_ruins_F","Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_01_V2_F","Land_Mil_WallBig_4m_F","Land_Unfinished_Building_01_F","Land_Shed_Small_F"]

TypeNames containing the words: "house", and "shed".

Tell me what you need exactly, and I run a quick grab for you.

This is part of my framework being ported from A2, so it would be a bit difficult to paste here all the scripts that are used in the process. :)

["Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V1_F","Land_i_Stone_Shed_V1_F","Land_Slum_House01_F","Land_Metal_Shed_F","Land_Slum_House03_F","Land_Slum_House02_F","Land_Cargo_House_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_01_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_02_V1_F","Land_i_House_Big_02_V1_F","Land_u_House_Small_02_V1_F","Land_u_House_Small_01_V1_F","Land_New_WiredFence_10m_F","Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F","Land_d_Stone_Shed_V1_F","Land_Shed_Big_F","","Land_Cargo_House_V2_F","Land_FuelStation_Feed_F","Land_Lighthouse_small_F","Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F","Land_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_ruins_F","Land_Stone_Shed_V1_ruins_F","Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_F","Land_i_House_Small_01_V2_F","Land_Mil_WallBig_4m_F","Land_Unfinished_Building_01_F","Land_Shed_Small_F"]

Hi zapat and thanks for the answer! I am not sure I understand what you mean by "TypeNames containing the word house and shed. It does make sense but where do I get that name list from?

He used scripts to get a list out of the game config, copies array to clipboard, will get you a list of everything under building.

For shorter lists try "House" "Wall" "Fence" "Ruins".

Change "scope" == 2 and "Air" will get you all air vehicles:

_vehicleArray = [];
_CfgVehicles = configFile >> "CfgVehicles";

for "_i" from 1 to ((count _CfgVehicles) - 1) do 
{
_entry = _CfgVehicles select _i;
_class = configName _entry;

if ((isClass _entry) && ((getnumber(_entry >> "scope")) == 1) && (_class isKindOf "Building")) then 
{
_vehicleArray set [count _vehicleArray, _class];
};

sleep 0.01;
};

copyToClipboard str(_vehicleArray);
hint "done";

or just look at http://browser.six-projects.net/cfg_vehicles/tree (change it to A3 alpha in selection box at top of list)

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari