Sign in to follow this  
thedog88

ARP 2 - Objects pack

full desktop setup will be available on first release. would be interesting if somebody would take that PIP thing and script it so you can access your squad mates view from the computer. imagine a command center tracking its troops, for real^^

2013032100001h.jpg

EDIT

added something that was requested. harris 117's in man pack configuration (w.o. back pack). place this bad boy on a table and give your command center the last touch, or maybe it will be usable with acre somtime? would be cool. anyways, enjoy :)

2013032100003.jpg

EDIT 2

added a map that can be placed against a wall to give your base that "TOC" feel lol

2013032100004.jpg

Edited by Thedog88

Good work so far ! by the way would it be possible to have some kind of hiddenselectiontexture for the big wall map like in arma 2 for some signs ?

im sure there is, im not sure how. once i get better at things ill try to implement that ;)

hey guys, so i was frustrated with the current objects given and felt restricted when it came to making missions. i.e. i tried to make a mission where i have to steal intel... no intel to steal unless i use a damn road cone... frustrated i decided to make a objects pack following my old mod ARP Items. ARP2 however brings 3d objects to the game that can be placed in the world, anything from IED's to maps to computers. whatever you want to see in game, might just be there soon. so here are some WIP shots of objects that you will have at your disposal soon. and also a little in game teaser :)

i hope you enjoy the pics however i need something from you, yeah YOU! i need a list of objects that YOU would like to see in arma 3 at your disposal. it can be as bizarre as a pencil or as simple as a book. just fire away, i cant promise to make EVERYTHING you post, but i will take the top items and make them.

Computers, Laptops, some electronic Stuff, Communication Devices, Screens, surveillance cameras, alarm buttons, signs that read: HQ Room, intel Office / Staff etc etc

Stuff like that to "mark" a room / house that plays an important role!

edit: good work you are already on it

Pretty much all planned man. Thanks for the feedback. As of right now ill release my first version tonight or tomorrow morning and update weekly or bi weekly.

---------- Post added at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

[/color]im not happy with the monitors textures, off center and the rest is simply black. ill fine tune that before release and of course add a keyboard and mouse. all to come in the upcoming release. hopefully this weekend.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8274/2013032000002.jpg

In 2039 windows 7 is obsolete... =)

But it looks good indeed. Keep it up!

I wonder if anyone is working on a futuristic briefing room with big screens on the walls and stuff. Some of the military buildings look like they have a perfect layout to deploy stuff like that.

Workin on it: ) will be adding more briefing room objects with larger screens and thingslike that. All planned bud :)

got a large display in, this is what your TOC could look like in game :) imagine coming here to accept missions, recruiting AI, starting halo jumps, checking weather, checking other squads helmet cams from base, controlling UAV's, communicating to forward troops via acre...

2013032200003.jpg

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

please close thread, mod released