Sign in to follow this  
StormCorpsFinest

Arma 3 Alpha multiplayer hacked - unplayable at this moment

There has been an infestation of hackers that have exploited the lack of anti-hack abilities on the Arma 3 alpha. It is now currently unplayable due to a slew of hackers who jump from server to server running scripts that automatically turn all players into birds. I can no longer play any Arma 3 multiplayer due to this. It takes about 10 - 30 minutes for it to happen.

I've seen it happen in real time. The hackers would log into the server, run the script, then immediately log off. The server detects "invalid" files beforehand, then the hack is executed.

I found one hacker, by the name of Skyshark.

If you find any other hackers and their names, please list them in this thread.

How will posting the names do you any good? You can change to any name at anytime you wish.

The forums rules do not allow the posting of IP addresses or UID's.

Please search before posting! There is even an option to check if a similar thread already exists when making a new one.

Posting names is pointless, they can be changed anytime.

Nice try cupcake. We're here to list hackers, not complain about it. It's also informational.

Go away

I would suggest you find a more appropriate way to express yourself in the future. Flamebaiting is not tolerated on the forums. Thank you.