Sign in to follow this  
g_rider

Everyone gets a trophy syndrome has come to ARMA

I'll ask you. When was that last time you've been on a server with no 3rd person, no cross hairs, no map icons of enemy with an authentic military mission in play? How often is that? It was close to a norm at once upon a time. Now I can't find it even when sorting for it by the veteran column on the play with six app.

Yesterday. Our server.

Task Force Apache has an MSO mission running on there sever which seems to be quite promising.

Other then that there is a lack of CO-OP being played in the MP world.

See my siq... you'll have to join TS for the server password.

So for me, the sentence would be... "What BF2 should have been". :) As i liked the older games the most.

Well, Bf3 was meant to be a "true sequel" so in that respect i stick to my original statement, anyway back to Arma- I do like this idea ArmA is great as a coop milsim, but treating it like a more complicated game of Battlefield without defined objectives is even better, for my money.

Well, Bf3 was meant to be a "true sequel" so in that respect i stick to my original statement, anyway back to Arma- I do like this idea ArmA is great as a coop milsim, but treating it like a more complicated game of Battlefield without defined objectives is even better, for my money.

You can treat it in whatever way you want, with modding. :) The core game wont change.

The attraction is the hardcore feel without the dumbed-down stupidities of most other games these days, of course you know this, I did actually spend some time with A2 quietly waiting.....