Sign in to follow this  
Lightninguk

[RG]Bravo Two Zero Arma3 by Lightninguk

tangodownf.jpg

Background

A Squadron from 22 SAS Regiment 'A' Squadron has Crash Landed on the island and lost most of it equipment and now must use there training and skill to find a way of the island anyway there can.

Scripts use

UPS

Revie

mission to be release in 2hrs

can be played as a pvp

as I will let a squad of opfor be use to act as a hunter force played by players if need be or not

as always feedback welcome

bravo two zero 8 man strong SAS team, never crash landed. they flew in by helicopter from sirya did a quick refuel just infront of the Iraqi border, they got ambushed on their way to take down the enemy's communications facility's, to slow down enemy scud launches. their radio transmitter wasn't working properly or they had the wrong radio codes, so they couldn't ask for emidiate extraction. from that point it was an escape and evade mission. during their escape they killed halve of the enemy hunting force, the team accidentally split up in the middle of the night some got captured "andy mc nab" some froze to dead some got shot and one realy escaped "chris ryan".

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

bravo two zero 8 man strong SAS team, never crash landed. *snip*.
I don't think this is supposed to be a "based on a true story" mission that tries to meticulously re-create actual events more a escape and evasion mission with a Bravo-Two-Zero 'feel'.

@Lightninguk; thanks! DL now :)

just constructive feedback :) he could have called it "escape and evade" .. downloaded testing later tonight perhaps.[edit] @benson pretty sweat love V3 soundcloud :)

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

I was going to call it behide enemy Lines but thought I call it Bravo 2 Zero,but when I release the next version I will call it Behide Enemy Lines as I think it a better name look forward to feedback

Edited by Lightninguk

Here is a slightly different picture of B2Z. I have no official opinion about the patrol and therefore it is not my intention to start a discussion about what happened.

I am sorry if anyone's image of B2Z is turned 180 degrees, but as a former member of my own country's armed forces (five years of service), I can`t be surprised if there is a curse on the whole thing from start to finish.

There are four videos:

just constructive feedback :) he could have called it "escape and evade" .. downloaded testing later tonight perhaps.[edit] @benson pretty sweat love V3 soundcloud :)
Sorry I didn't mean to come across as condescending and thanks for checking out my soundcloud glad you liked something on there :yay:

@Lightninguk Just had a quick solo play and I like it. Managed to get to within 500m of some boats before being mercifully cut down by a small task force on my six (got two of em though). I would suggest maybe adding some static troops at the sector base as when I went there it was empty and a bit of an anticlimax, not too many though maybe a small patrol of 4-6 would add some more tension. An ammo box with a small selection of enemy rifles would have also been handy as that was my main motivation for going there, unless there is one and I missed it.

EDIT; And yeah I think escape and evasion would be more suitable.

@WetNeptune this is going OT but I read the book of that, raises a few questions certainly.

Edited by Ten Bensons

new version you get no map ,and also have a revive working and a few more patrol just been testing it with clan m8s and it great ,will be testing the new version tonight ,at 1900v gmt on the reality gaming server feel free to join us on the sever plus ts3,

plus wet nepture I too am exforces server 8 years with dukes "eg Yorkshire regiment

new version you get no map ,and also have a revive working and a few more patrol just been testing it with clan m8s and it great ,will be testing the new version tonight ,at 1900v gmt on the reality gaming server feel free to join us on the sever plus ts3,

plus wet nepture I too am exforces server 8 years with dukes "eg Yorkshire regiment

Nice to meet you Lightninguk, Sir

Denmark, 1979-1984 LRRP, Danish Division. Feels along time ago :cheers::bigsmile:

Hi Lightninguk,

First off, thanks for the mission. I hope you don't mind some feedback.

* I just started off in the forrest and had no idea I had crashed in a chopper [well actually I did because I read this post : P]. Maybe spawn players closer to the chopper wreck?

* I didn't get any tasks\notes as I replayed in different player slots [Only in slot one?]

* Typo in task1: "Find a way of the island" should read "Find a way off the island".

* Didn't encounter any enemies on the way to or even at the "Sector Base". It didn't seem to make sense taking the time to go there. Maybe a little reward for players making the effort to go there?

I will leave some more suggestions\feedback as I continue through it.

Other than that, a good basis to the mission and I am having fun exploring on the way to the boats.

Cheers mate.

Edited by Rough Knight