Sign in to follow this  
CyclonicTuna

How do I report feedback?

It says that I should be able to click on "report issue" underneath the Arma 3 logo in the feedback tracker, but I just can't find it. So for now I'll post some of my feedback here. But I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

Alpha feedback:

1. I think you should have the ability to invert y-axis for your mouse for pitching aircraft only, right now when I want to inver y-axis for flying I invert all my movement. Including infantry movement, but also looking around in the cockpit. I'd greatly appreciate it if Bohemia could give us more options for inverted controls.

2. In my opinion the antialiasing has way to big of an impact on the preformance, whilst not really making things look all that better. In fact I think the rendering options in general still need a lot of improvement. For instance the shadows look better on very low settings then on very high settings if you ask me, when the game tries to make things look better by blurring them somewhat, they just end up with very jagged ridges and corners.

It says that I should be able to click on "report issue" underneath the Arma 3 logo in the feedback tracker, but I just can't find it. So for now I'll post some of my feedback here. But I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

Alpha feedback:

1. I think you should have the ability to invert y-axis for your mouse for pitching aircraft only, right now when I want to inver y-axis for flying I invert all my movement. Including infantry movement, but also looking around in the cockpit. I'd greatly appreciate it if Bohemia could give us more options for inverted controls.

2. In my opinion the antialiasing has way to big of an impact on the preformance, whilst not really making things look all that better. In fact I think the rendering options in general still need a lot of improvement. For instance the shadows look better on very low settings then on very high settings if you ask me, when the game tries to make things look better by blurring them somewhat, they just end up with very jagged ridges and corners.

for heli controls, go into the control menu and swap the colective directions, you have to change mouse up to mouse down and vice versa but its actually better then having a vechile invert, as i like heli inverted and jets not

Maybe you're missing the text in the very top left to sign in/register? I also missed it just now as it blends in with the background making it hard to read.

Maybe you're missing the text in the very top left to sign in/register? I also missed it just now as it blends in with the background making it hard to read.

thats a good sign... the dev had trouble signing up for the project management tool

also stealing some of the blue part of your sig :D

I'm not a dev, so I can get away with being blind as a bat! ;)

I'm not a dev, so I can get away with being blind as a bat! ;)

oh... community manager PR guy, office intern, office "that guy"? it must be one of those (and is the name a suggestion of your actually role, doing not much, but saying you are :D)

i'm rather new here and you lack a title so what do you actually do?

BIS needs to use design and color gamma from dev-heaven.

Feedback tracker is really heavy on the eyes.

I mean - issue description text almost blends with a background and everything is way too dark.

BIS needs to use design and color gamma from dev-heaven.

Feedback tracker is really heavy on the eyes.

I mean - issue description text almost blends with a background and everything is way too dark.

As daft as it might sound I'd suggest leaving that as feedback on the feedback tracker.

oh... community manager PR guy

Yep that's the one :)

As daft as it might sound I'd suggest leaving that as feedback on the feedback tracker.

Yep that's the one :)

so your the guy that tries to do damage control, probably thanking your lucky stars that you don't work for EA at the momement

i wonder why the QA guys arn't using the project tool and the hidden forums built into this forum? (or am i not meant to talk about that)

probally to many people i suppose, but at least that can be configured to suit peoples eyes