Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Windshields and ground flashes white in resistance

my ground and windshields are flashing white now in resistance, i did a simple autodetect for graphics, is this a fixable problem? thanks.

Sounds like you may want to get new drivers for your video card. Failing that, try running Resistance with everything turned down, and all the features on your card turned off (anisotropy, antialiasing, etc), then work your way up, and try and isolate the problem

I'll bet'cha that your'e using a Radeon 8500!? And prolly already using the newest official catalyst drivers..not?

Anyways I has got ze same problems running my dualrigga giga PIII radison 8500 etc....pleaser fixa da flicka...

Looks pretty uncool!

mad.gif

Be sure you have the latest graphic card drivers. If it will not help you, try to turn off multitexturing in flashpoint video options...

i am using a radeon 8500, and i did get those new catalyst drivers.. problem with those? i turned off T&L and it seems to stop now though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GoofySpetz @ July 12 2002,13:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll bet'cha that your'e using a Radeon 8500!? And prolly already using the newest official catalyst drivers..not?

Anyways I has got ze same problems running my dualrigga giga PIII radison 8500 etc....pleaser fixa da flicka...

Looks pretty uncool!

mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

....Right. wink.gif

yes well its all well and good to say turn this off and turn this off too until your game looks like world war II online, but the point is its a problem that needs fixing for the people like me who cant stand paying 200 quid for a T&L card and not be able to use it in OFP. I hope this is a priority on BIS's bug fixing list for the patch that resistance needs quite badly, and ALSO I feel that having paid 20 quid for Resistance I deserve to be able to enjoy it looking like its meant to look, not like either a flashing and frustrating mess or a jerky ugly mess

GFX707, do you have the same problem? Which videocard? etc, etc...

Radeon 8500 with the latest catalyst drivers

if anything it is WORSE with multitexturing off

even when i did turn multitexturing off, which i will never do again... the roads had triangles in them that still dissapeard, this problem is most anoying, any more tweaks to help it?