Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Force Recon

Armaholic links here from the replacement file, the replacement is linked in the first post and CptDavo is reading here so i thought it should be the right place to ask :)

If the units in said replacement pack made by CptDavo can't use backpacks then you have to ask him to fix that. Nothing can be done here. The units in this addon can use backpacks for sure.

You can't fix that because the replacement pack inherits the configs for the A2 units which can't use backpacks.

Great looking mod. :)

P.S.

Could You make GENUINE U.S. USMC DIGITAL MARPAT ILBE ARCTERYX BACKPACK and/or Eberlestock G3 "Phantom" Sniper Pack?

:)

Edited by 1986Marek

You can't fix that because the replacement pack inherits the configs for the A2 units which can't use backpacks.

That isn't true there's a config entry that simply needs to be changed with the replacement pack. Even the default units can use backpacks it just won't appear on them

That isn't true there's a config entry that simply needs to be changed with the replacement pack. Even the default units can use backpacks it just won't appear on them

Like I said unless I modify the original A2 unit config the replacement pack inherits it. There are already a few backpack config mods available if people look around if it annoys them enough. (I use ace and that works fine.)

As i said, somehow the base USMC units from Binkowski used with this replacement (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15447) can use backpacks and the backpacks are also displayed on the backs. I have no idea how that stuff works, i just thought i come here and ask as it shouldnt be that hard to have that funcionality also with the replacement of the usmc_fr units :)

As i said, somehow the base USMC units from Binkowski used with this replacement (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15447) can use backpacks and the backpacks are also displayed on the backs. I have no idea how that stuff works, i just thought i come here and ask as it shouldn't be that hard to have that funcionality also with the replacement of the usmc_fr units :)

I have been using that pack for a while now and don't have the functionality. Looking into it I see nothing that would give it that ability.

I just tried again to make a video about it and show u, but ur right its only the medic and the LMG guy with the ability.:butbut: To bad i was so excited about it :)