Sign in to follow this  
gibonez

Port of VBS2 ballistics to Arma 2 via patch.

The ballistics in VBS2 seem darn right amazing.

Porting over the ballistics from VBS2 to Arma 2 via a patch or beta patch be possible ?

Or are these amazing ballistics being saved for Arma 3.

Bringing the amazing ballistics from VBS2 over to Arma 2 would breath new life to the countless missions in Vanilla Arma 2 and would improve mods such as dayz.

so, that means we with arma 2 + ace got more realistic ballistics, then VBS 2? Poor US army.

Well you can only match the ballistics until they're matched, no? You cant really go any further than that...

Well you can only match the ballistics until they're matched, no? You cant really go any further than that...

I don' know what you talking about. Lost me:confused:

so, that means we with arma 2 + ace got more realistic ballistics, then VBS 2? Poor US army.

VBS2 got more realistic aiming on the other hand so I really can't say which one is the absolute leader.

Perfect ArmA would be a mix of ArmA itself, ACE and VBS2.

VBS2 got more realistic aiming on the other hand so I really can't say which one is the absolute leader.

Perfect ArmA would be a mix of ArmA itself, ACE and VBS2.

i guess then we wouldn't need a life anymore :D

News to me. I find it quite amazing that ACE2 Ballistics are on par if not substantially better than VBS 2.

Amazing the stuff the hardworking Arma2 community is able to achieve.

News to me. I find it quite amazing that ACE2 Ballistics are on par if not substantially better than VBS 2.

Amazing the stuff the hardworking Arma2 community is able to achieve.

but ballistic are only about 10% if not less, VBS 2 offers, compared to Arma 2 vanilla.