Sign in to follow this  
MissionCreep

French in Mali

Do you guys know that in France ,people started to rob butcheries and soldiers/policemen have 7 or 8 months non paid (salary) ^^
I doubt it simply because ESM would not allow it to happen, just think of Greece. You have to know: Bankruptcy is officially forbidden now in the EU....we are like the three musketeers ....all for one, and one for all (as long as someone is left to pay) Edited by Beagle

And germany just paid 43,7 billions so that greece can pay the salaries for it's state clerks and officers and retirement pensions....so what...it's just book money, we print it on demand to our likign just liek thr USA started to do....in a few years from now everyone is allowed to print money on demand in its own cellar. Soon bank-o-mats will be converted to printers too. If you play that game and hand out valuable goods for worthless money it's your own fault (and that's what africa does all day)

back in the 80's a proverb emerged I begin to understand only now: "if you have 100$ of debt you're a bum, you owe 1.000.000$ you're a made man"

Edited by Beagle

I have a better one ,if your money doesn't have intrinseque value then you have nothing :D
Well you know what...if you don't beliefe in the value of $$$ they send the USAF...see Libya. Guess why Germany just now wants it's Gold Reserves stored in New York and Paris back home...! Edited by Beagle

I see a clear connection between the tin foil crowd showing up in a thread and said thread descending into derp on a massive scale.

I use to wear kevlar helmets not tin foil hats but indeed I belive that Kevlar helmets were introduced because the steel helmets did not allow for mind control.

I use to wear kevlar helmets not tin foil hats but indeed I belive that Kevlar helmets were introduced because the steel helmets did not allow for mind control.

I recommend wearing 7 layers of tinfoil plus 3 coats of teflon, prevent's mind control and those tiny explosive charges from micro drones sticking to your cranium that Walker informed us about. :suspect:

Nice. Pop open the champagne. Or maybe not, at this rate I'd become an alcoholic.

Mali was attacked again by Islamist terrorists :

(BBC News) Mali hotel attack: 'No more hostages' after special forces raid

The Radisson Blu Hotel was stormed by special forces after gunmen entered it and seized 170 people. At least 30 of the hostages are known to have escaped.

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and its offshoot al-Murabitoun said they carried out the attack, according to an agency used by jihadists in the region.

Who's next ?

Looks like there's a competition in horror attacks between Al Qaeqa franchise and IS franchise in this part of Africa.