Sign in to follow this  
Rendar

Tip for the Pub mission

Go to the fuel truck at the airport.  There are 4 grenades that you can pick up in it.smile.gif

Just a bit of info for those who whine that the Pub mission is lame.

(Edited by Rendar at 4:41 am on Nov. 12, 2001)

There's also a guy with a gun somewhere, take him out with the grenades, go to the ammo truck and you get a new option to pick up M-16 ammo. Presto, you're the only person with a gun on the whole island. Apart from the guy in the resistance tower!

go on the rampage with the hind, , i land on people to kill then!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

There is also a tank with low fuel available. You have enough fuel to drive to the nearest fuelstation. It is somewhere near the town where you have to get Lt. Hammer. It is fun drive over the road hitting cars biggrin.gif

It's also funny to take the chopper and explore the remote tiny islands on that map. There are even a few buildings on some of them. But nothing special AFAIK now.

You guys are sick. This mission is so nice and quiet. I love it the way it is. smile.gif

Did you notice how bad the drivers are?  If you stand in once place you can hear <thunk> <thunk> <thunk> <thunk> over and over again as they smash their cars into buildings. wow.gif

"Gee, that building just popped out of nowhere!  Honest"!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 14 2002,01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys are sick. This mission is so nice and quiet. I love it the way it is.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Alex, I guess you managed to finish the campaigns by talking your enemies dead wink.gif

Go to the little town on the map where the "Sam"-Mark is.As far as I remember, there are some Resistance-guys standing around a fire.When you near them they tell you that he is out fishing or something like that and a short while after he will arrive there by boat.

Didn´t play that mission for a while though, but this is what I remember.Hope it helps smile.gif

Where is the guy with the M-16? I MUST find the guy with the M-16! There MUST be an M-16 SOMEWHERE... Need M-16.

BTW Where have all the war scars gone? Shouldn't there be some burnt out tanks and grave yards and such. It looks like nothing ever happened on Everon...

The guy with the M-16 is the driver of a "5t-truck-open".

If you take the sportscar or the MI-17 right at the beginning of the mission and go to Montignac you can wait for him by his truck wich is parked there if you are fast.Shouldn´t be a problem with the chopper.The guy is wandering around somewhere there, then goes to his truck and drives to the small base south of the airfield.Where he goes after that I don´t know.

There are M-16 mags in the fueltruck at the airbase and the fueltruck at the base where you meet Armstrong.

The Resistance guy in the castle has an AK47 but there's no ammo for it anywhere, is there?