Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Scorpion misses the flashlight

The ACR gun "CZ Scorpion Evo 3 (CCO)" misses the flashlight, i.e. the 3D model has one mounted but there is no flashlight function (in the dark).

I've never looked, but I don't think they do.

Sir, with that answer you are disqualifying yourself. But indeed, all other vanilla weapons with a 3D modelled flashlight also have a working lightsource. That's why I was actually complaining about that certain weapon...

Do any weapons in vanilla A2/OA have working flashlights? I've never looked, but I don't think they do.

A2 weapons don't have working flash lights, lasers, thermal sights or backup sights. Only OA added working flash lights, lasers, thermal sights and backup sights.

The ACR gun "CZ Scorpion Evo 3 (CCO)" misses the flashlight, i.e. the 3D model has one mounted but there is no flashlight function (in the dark).

It's a Laser/Light module not just a flashlight.

IRL it has both laser and light modes but ArmA doesn't (natively) have support for switching between these modes on such attachments so only one mode works; on the SD version of the Scorpion it works as a light, and on the non-sd version it works as an IR Laser.

Great, I thought I have checked every vanilla weapon for light and IR (at night with nv). So this superstupid thread can be deleted. However, wouldn't it be more logical when the SD version had IR?

I think one of the pistols from ACR is missing a light source for the flashlight too.