Sign in to follow this  
akiman94

3ds to p3d tutorial?

I have model of some weapon in .3ds format and texture in .png, is there any tutorial that can explain me how can I put that model into OFP using oxygen, so that it can work prefectly? How to open, dimensions of scaling, rotating, moving, UV mapping... :) Thanks

You go in oxygen2 and press file>import, import the 3ds file and check all the selections, then uncheck Target texture name taken from material name, check no merge and uncheck convert textures, then once thats in you make a folder called Textures inside your file folder in the p: drive, open texview and open all the textures and save them as .paa and they will be ready to be used in oxygen2

-Phelps

Does any one have trouble with with bin pbo what a pain in the neck, just to see if my configs work ive been making a folder on my desk top then packing and dropping it in my common files in arma 2 to see it in action with cpbo.exe. Also Does anyone elses P drive foloders show up as locked .if i go in to my p drive it shows a lock on everything ?

Does any one have trouble with with bin pbo what a pain in the neck, just to see if my configs work ive been making a folder on my desk top then packing and dropping it in my common files in arma 2 to see it in action with cpbo.exe. Also Does anyone elses P drive foloders show up as locked .if i go in to my p drive it shows a lock on everything ?

Post in the ArmA2 section instead. This for ArmA:CWA (OFP) here.

NITRO65

Please don't crosspost. Also, make sure you're posting in the right forum section.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.