Sign in to follow this  
InFuSiOn

Yo Devil, when will u release your Hawiian Island.

Sneaky you sound cool come over to the offtopic forum and chill.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 1:46 am on Nov. 20, 2001

SEND BACKUP! SEND BAC---<span id='postcolor'>

haha

Uhh, quakergamer, can u fill me in please?

I must of missed the "news" because ive never seen those pics before at all. They look pretty real, are they from that simulator for the military that uses the ofp engine??

he devil i like your addons an you are good but nobody

while make sea-addons is it not cool t omake a submarine ore a big cruiser with canons and a helipad

where choppers can land on makes operation flashpoint

much more populair

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 11:33 pm on Nov. 19, 2001

Jamesia, it's OK to be mad that I kicked you out of my squad, just please remove the tag from your signature, ok?

<span id='postcolor'>

No devil. I could sware that you resigned and URKET took over.

so screw you.

+ u never told me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Sneaky Blanket on 12:13 am on Nov. 20, 2001

Yo a**holes devil is one #### of a skinner and you probably could never do what he does so just lay off aight

<span id='postcolor'>

Devil doesn't skin.

He just does about 2 lines of coding.

if this harrier will be for the civilian market soon , it will be a little bit different , because this one is from the VBS1 developped by bohemia interactive and the australian army , it's only for military applications. Some new weapons have already been developped

Virtual Tactical Battlefield Training Simulator - VBS1

Tactical Combat Training in a fixed environment of mapping in areas up to 144 square kilometres of high-detail outdoor environments.

In this application new and experienced Commanders and troops would be shown correct & new procedures of field training in a classroom prior to exercises. This would be part of training schedule and debriefing tools. Any type of environment can be simulated. VBS1 is by far the most advanced Combat Simulator to date, its endless list of features make it truly unique and completely in a class of its own.

Virtual War Gaming interfaced with VBS1

This Application will enable teams to fight / train in 3D worlds generated from the VBS1 Map Data in an area of 144 square kilometres through the advanced Virtual Battlefield Networking (VBN). The Virtual Battlefield System would incorporate Infantry, Armour, Air & limited Naval. Complete battles can be programmed in vast complexity to re-create any war time scenario.

The Opportunity to Partnership with Existing Command & Control Applications

The opportunities exist to partner with a major military organization or Defense contractor. Expressions of interested welcomed.

VBS1 Features

THE VBS1 ENGINE

The Simulation Engine powering VBS1 is certainly impressive and is capable of rendering some of the most beautiful and realistic landscapes yet seen in a Simulator. We have paid great attention to the models, making sure each vehicle mirrors it's real-life counterpart in every detail.

We have also developed our own motion capture technology, which is being handled by a separate dedicated animation team within BIS, to make sure all the characters movements are as realistic as possible. The engine boasts some great real-time lighting effects, which are put to good use as the day slowly shifts to nighttime. The shadows will creep along the ground while an orange haze blankets the landscape, before sky fades to black and the stars slowly come into view. There is also a plethora of realistic looking weather effects such as fog, rain, and snow, which add greatly to the ambiance of an already believable world.

3D ENGINE - Real Virtuality

Proprietary 3D engine has been developed to take the user from the limited arenas of present day Simulators to large worlds with the same level of detail. The VBS1 engine is designed to handle large and complex scenerys and it is able to handle huge amount of texture data using advanced techniques in texture management. The VBS1 engine has native support for Direct 3D and GLIDE APIs.

World Dynamics

VBS1 is the total Combat Simulator where everything happens for real - including the speed of sound. You will see muzzle flashes before you hear the crack of the gun fire. You will also hear the thud of bullets striking the ground and trees around you or zipping past your position, before you hear the sound of the gun firing. Even distant explosions have accurate delayed sound carry making a very real Battlefield Environment.

Some of VBS1 Features

Large exterior world with highly detailed models.

Real-time shadows and lighting.

High resolution photo realistic textures.

Dynamic daytime and weather effects.

Lifelike smoke effects (particle system "cloudlets")

Motion captured animations.

Supports in full the latest in 3D video and audio acceleration.

New proprietary “Real Virtuality†3D Engine technology with support for Direct X and Glide API’s.

Advanced Level Of Detail (LOD) system renders far away objects in increasing detail as you approach them.

Advanced real-time simulation of wind, rain, fog, clouds, time-of-day, sunrise/sunset, tides, stars and moon. Night navigation is possible with the real-time star mapping feature.

Engine supports large number of high-resolution photo-realistic textures through advanced texture management techniques for highly-detailed environments.

Realistic Unit and NPC character movement modeled using a new human Motion-Capture System.

Inbuilt Unit voice communications using the new Direct X 8.0 Direct Voice feature set.

Support for dedicated LAN/Internet servers.

Train in 4 - 144 square kilometre, high-detail outdoor environments.

Select from 11 Unit classes of fighting Soldiers.

Create mixed squads of Human and advanced AI-controlled units in any combination.

Command up to 12 other soldiers in a squad.

Select from multiple skill-levels.

The only Combat Simulator of its Type in the world.

The ability to operate many vehicles in VBS1, Air, Land & Sea.

Huge mapping areas initially set at 144 square kilometre.

The ability to be integrated into existing Command & Control Systems.

Advanced Mission Editor makes it possible to recreate virtually any tactical simulation and training exercise imaginable.

Enemy Artificial Intelligence (AI) that is the most advanced of its type in the world.

The ability to network VBS1 to many squads in Virtual Battlefield Training from anywhere in the world.

The ability to recreate training missions and procedures from text books into a combat simulator in very little time.

VBS1 DEVELOPMENT IS 99.95% COMPLETE FOR MILITARY USE NOW!

flashpoint was a sort of beta test for the military version

there is already a contract with the australian army

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:23 pm on Nov. 20, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Sneaky Blanket on 12:13 am on Nov. 20, 2001

Yo a**holes devil is one #### of a skinner and you probably could never do what he does so just lay off aight

<span id='postcolor'>

Devil skins a lot.

he does a fantastic work especialy with explosives

He just does about hundred lines of coding.

and i'm only a d**k

head and i'm not happy because i've been ejected of the devil's clan , i can't do anything with my 10 fingers (and two left hands)

i'm stupid i'm stupid i'm stupid

i will stop flaming devil because my mother wants me to go eating

<span id='postcolor'>

happy now ?

stop flaming devil , he make a good work with the addons , ok sometimes he lie a little bit

and stop saying i'm his devotee , i've only a lot of pity about him because you don't stop flaming him in all his actions

and jamesia with your critic mind , can you do something interesting in the communauty instead of crying and flaming people ?

I agree with ran, look, as far as I can tell Devil hasn't lied once, hes pulled a few prancs (and there funny when dumba$$es fall for them), but as far as I can tell, those pics of that harrier he posted can't be fake, as far as I know there is no other game that uses OPF's engine. Devil, keep up the good work, some of appreciate you.

these pics are from a military application for ofp for the australian army

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ran on 7:32 pm on Nov. 20, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:23 pm on Nov. 20, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Devil skins a lot.

he does a fantastic work especialy with explosives

He just does about hundred  lines of coding.

and i'm only a d**k

head and i'm not happy because i've been ejected of the devil's clan , i can't do anything with my 10 fingers (and two left hands)

i'm stupid i'm stupid i'm stupid

i will stop flaming devil because my mother wants me to go eating

<span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

When the #### did I say that?

I don't think that I have been kicked out of the clan because a) I don't think devil is in the clan anymore, and b) I have had no notice.

So please don't make up quotes.

DON'T DO IT!

(Edited by Jamesia at 10:26 pm on Nov. 20, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:20 pm on Nov. 20, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 11:33 pm on Nov. 19, 2001

Jamesia, it's OK to be mad that I kicked you out of my squad, just please remove the tag from your signature, ok?

<span id='postcolor'>

Umm ... URKET took over the squad who's Webpage I own? In which about 10 members listen to me? Actually he is co-leader and you got kicked out about 2 weeks ago and I sent you a few ICQ messages. Bye bye, take your tag off, idiot.

No devil. I could sware that you resigned and URKET took over.

so screw you.

+ u never told me.

<span id='postcolor'>

Umm ... URKET took over the squad who's Webpage I own? In which about 10 members listen to me? Actually he is co-leader and you got kicked out about 2 weeks ago and I sent you a few ICQ messages. Bye bye, take your tag off, idiot.

I'd like to say hello the the WTF aussie clan...I was a co-founder of the clan MK and member of BiG and a after that a member of SC seismic conspiracy(Counter strike)

and Devil! plz plz...release the tropical island of Malden.

*Gets idea*

I know how to finish this MADNESS!

1 vs. 1

Devil vs. Jamesia

The island? Your choice!

The weapons? #### if I care!

The rules? Kill the other!

This wont accomplish anything, but it'll help piss off the one you are arguing against. If Devil wins, he gets bragging rights. If Jamesia wins, he gets bragging rights.

Whoever wins will make the other player cry, thus humiliating him, and making him leave the community. He will then buy a small cave, where he grows mildew and sells it for a small profit. He will make clothes out of dead animals, and will not be permitted to shave or bathe.

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Aaron Kane on 4:42 am on Nov. 22, 2001

*Gets idea*

I know how to finish this MADNESS!

1 vs. 1

Devil vs. Jamesia

The island?  Your choice!

The weapons? #### if I care!

The rules?  Kill the other!  

This wont accomplish anything, but it'll help piss off the one you are arguing against.  If Devil wins, he gets bragging rights.  If Jamesia wins, he gets bragging rights.  

Whoever wins will make the other player cry, thus humiliating him, and making him leave the community.  He will then buy a small cave, where he grows mildew and sells it for a small profit.  He will make clothes out of dead animals, and will not be permitted to shave or bathe.  

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

I like that idea.

You up for it Gaysia?

Come on, monkeyass Jamesia! You're always dissing Devil, lets see you kick his ass then, you little f**k.

(I've been here longer than you!) LOL!!

devils gay.

WHERES YOUR TAG EH DEVIL?!

+ neally everyone has quit the clan now because u never did anything with us!