Sign in to follow this  
cfsfirefighter

Can some Teach Me

Hey all i have been trying to get an Australian map for my community but i keep getting stuck with the Terran etc i can get it into visitor3 and in game but it doesnt look right and i have to use the erosion thing so many times that it just turns into a flat map so i want to know if someone is willing to talk me through making a map via teamspeak or what ever and team viewer??

PS. im in australian but we should be able to work out a time :-)

Cheers

im in australian but we should be able to work out a time :-)

Then you should have a pretty good idea about where to put punctuation. Not everyone on this forum is a native english speaker. If I'm having some trouble reading word-spaghetti, then I can't imagine the headache that our friends from other parts of the world would get. Please use properly punctuated English.

One hesitates to use such a trite word as delighted, but of course one IS delighted lol is that better im sorry for a "n" it was suppose to be Australia and One was writing it late at night

I remain, Sir, your faithful and obedient servant,

CfsFireFighter

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

Gunter thanks i have looked through most of those i actual found some others that were alot easier to follow but i keep getting stuck with making the terrain

One hesitates to use such a trite word as delighted, but of course one IS delighted lol is that better im sorry for a "n" it was suppose to be Australia and One was writing it late at night

No, it is not better. Perhaps you didn't get my point. Let me demonstrate:

One hesitates to use such a trite word as delighted, but of course one IS delighted lol. Is that better? I'm sorry for a "n", it was suppose to be Australia and One. I was writing it late at night.

See the difference?

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

lmfao

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

One hesitates to use such a trite word as delighted, but of course one IS delighted lol. Is that better? I'm sorry for a "n", it was suppose to be Australia and One. I was writing it late at night.

One hesitates to use such a trite word as delighted, but of course one IS(Should be is) delighted lol. Is that better? I'm sorry for a "n", it was suppose to be Australia and One. I (I was referring to myself as One) was writing it late at night.

For More Information Check - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_%28linguistics%29

If you are going to pick out my mistakes you might as well do them all.

It doesn't have to be perfect English, it just has to be understandable. And, I think mistakes aren't intentional. Your writing here was perfectly intentional. Now that you have the message we can stop discussing my moderation and move forward with the suggestions I gave you. Hopefully this, and getting familiar with the other forum rules, will help reduce the likelihood of the necessity for administrative action in the future.

I assume since your using the erosion tool that you used google earth then inverted and gray scaled an image?

Try using global mapper it will export .xyz files and give you an exact heightmap.