Sign in to follow this  
maruk

New editing options in resistance

I was wondering if anyone knows if resistance has the provision to change an objects ZENIT...

To stand a missile put in the air, rather than laying it down.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Well One of Bigpoppa's friends at The chain of command helped me out there.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean gameer_77?

Tu en dis trop ou pas assez......

I mean someone at the chain of command told me how to convert a string into a number.

tounge.gif PEACE

ZENIT is the angle an object tilts @, by placing a scud down it lays down, but what if i wanted to stand it up. the ZENIT would do this.

I'm still not really sure what your talking about...but you can't change an objects tilt yet, sorry. Prospero (I think it was) has been experimenting with OFP Physics and often finds work-arounds...

wow.gif PEACE

@gamer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mean someone at the chain of command told me how to convert a string into a number.<span id='postcolor'>

What was their solution?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_idc = IDC_OF_YOUR_CT_EDIT

_StrDist = ctrlText _idc

_command = format["a = %1", _StrDist]

_command foreach [0]

_distance = a<span id='postcolor'>

Then the _distance has the number Value in it. If you need more exlanation just ask, im tired... tounge.gif

All credit to Bigpoppa and his mates at The Chain of Command wink.gif

tounge.gif PEACE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Sep. 07 2002,13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_idc = IDC_OF_YOUR_CT_EDIT

_StrDist = ctrlText _idc

_command = format["a = %1", _StrDist]

_command foreach [0]

_distance = a<span id='postcolor'>

Then the _distance has the number Value in it. If you need more exlanation just ask, im tired...  tounge.gif

All credit to Bigpoppa and his mates at The Chain of Command  wink.gif

tounge.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

Well, as I already said, and to quote Shaggy:

It wasn't me!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It wasn't me!<span id='postcolor'>

It's an idea of Dinger or .... (o' sorry I forget the other pseudo) , and , and ,and, --------->  biggrin.gif  Spinor !!!!

But if you want to know how convert string to num you ask .............................. to Gameer 77..........

"1000" = 1000 possible in OFP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (uiox @ Sep. 07 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It wasn't me!<span id='postcolor'>

It's an idea of Dinger or .... (o' sorry I forget the other pseudo) , and , and ,and, --------->  biggrin.gif  Spinor !!!!

But if you want to know how convert string to num you ask .............................. to Gameer 77..........

"1000" = 1000 possible in OFP<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh.......Yes, well say thanks to Dinger and Spinor for me. smile.gif

tounge.gif PEACE

Found this thread in a search. Did everyone bail on getting together better documentation on making and using Dialogs?

I'm just now getting to this part of OFP modding and though Vecktobosons' tut is great, there seems to be a great deal more functionality that people were looking into.

OFPECs' only Dialog resource is Vecktorbosons. Anyone know where to find more extensive docs?

Thanks all

Take a look in the games resource file and you will find lots of dialog examples.

RED