Sign in to follow this  
Sven2157

OFPEC Registration Question...

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought if here wasn't good, someone could move it.

I also know that this is a TOTALY DIFFERENT group and website.

However, I was wondering if any of you other TKOH modders have had the same trouble. I have tried to search the forums, but either my keywords are wrong or no one has reported this on these forums. The results I get are in the several hundreds, and they all just reference what I am trying to do: Register Your MOD Tags.

I can register just find, however I am not receiving my activation email from OFPEC.com. I have requested several new ones, changed my email address, and nothing. It says that it has sent one, but I don't get one. Yes, I have checked ALL folders.

I have tried to email the site admin( admin@ofpec.com ) and the mail was returned 3 times, before the mail engine dumped it permanently. I can't post on their forums, because you have to be registered and logged in( catch 22 ).

I was just wanting to register my MOD Tags, and look through their forum for Modding information. No Joy!

Have any of you other Modders tried to do this? Any success?

Thanks

Have you made a similar post over there ?

there not as active as they used to be , havent seen Bedges post or Mandoble for ages ,

i would PM GNAT on these forums or -H over there for a response there still pretty active over on Ofpec

Have you made a similar post over there ?

there not as active as they used to be , havent seen Bedges post or Mandoble for ages ,

i would PM GNAT on these forums or -H over there for a response there still pretty active over on Ofpec

Thanks Thromp... I can't post anything there, as it redirects my to the login page. I will try Gnat on these forums. Thanks again.

BTW, you should see the progress with the AH1Z_H! Jump in TS if you want! ;-)

I fail to see what your problems @ OFPEC have to do with ToH Tools. There is an OFPEC Thread in the squads and fanpages forum you could have used.