Sign in to follow this  
MrSanchez

Changing Pistol animation?

Hello there all.

I was wondering if theres any kind of animation mod/pack which changes the animation of character while moving/holding a pistol, lowered. so like walking with a pistol without already aiming it.

Thanks in advance, Martin

Hello there all.

I was wondering if theres any kind of animation mod/pack which changes the animation of character while moving/holding a pistol, lowered. so like walking with a pistol without already aiming it.

Thanks in advance, Martin

SLX mod has a pbo called:

slx_anim_pistolcivil

This will allow your man to holster his pistol. Can be used on its own, so just pop the pbo into a ‘mod folder/addon’ of any mod your using. The option to holser the pistol ‘safety’ will be in the in-game mouse wheel menu whilst playing..

I'll give it a try, although I don't think it's what I want.... I don't want it to holster, I'm just trying to make a movie (007 Intro is what I need it for)

I'll give it a try, although I don't think it's what I want.... I don't want it to holster, I'm just trying to make a movie (007 Intro is what I need it for)

I see, well this is probably not for you then. Not sure I have seen an anim that does what you want, still someone might come up with one..:)

I see, well this is probably not for you then. Not sure I have seen an anim that does what you want, still someone might come up with one..:)

For example, take the two animations, a man walking without a gun, and a man walking with a gun. I was thinking, You somehow replace the animation of 'the man with the walking gun' with 'the man without the gun', and that's all I wanted.. It's more like a temporary modification, purely for movies only.

you cannot morph animations i am affraid

Use the rtm setup , I posted in the addon complete section to make the posture ,there's a config in ther , just call it what you want then use the playaction command in a trigger . .

try SMK, its a brilliant mod and is overlooked often, a few of the SMK animations are similar to Arma 3 animations so youll be using them anyway in the future.

vklOq6KFQy4

I'll try what Thromp said, I already checked SMK... but that's nothing close to what I want right now :P

I remember in Cold War Assault there were alot pistol animation mods, I'm really hoping for someone that can replace this pistol animation currently with the one I want.. so basically just the same animation as walking without a pistol in ur hand (aiming animation the same) even though it's not great for combat, but i'd appreciate it alot.