Sign in to follow this  
Adammo

Get your littlebird choppers here:

First impressions: I love the Flight model.

Very impressive work!

Littlebird1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ June 30 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First impressions: I love the Flight model.

Very impressive work!

Littlebird1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Apocolypse Now MOD here i come. biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

nice addon, not really my thing, but I have found a bug sad.gif

LBBUG.jpg

Resistance A&M threads go in the regular A&M forum.

You've been around long enough to know not to post images over 100kb, try again smile.gif

texture mapping messed up....grumble grumble....placebo....grumble

geez it's not like it's your bandwidth that's being eaten up or anything AND it was the same size as the other one

but anyway, here we go

LBBUG2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ June 29 2002,18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nice addon, not really my thing, but I have found a bug sad.gif

LBBUG.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I don't get that bug myself.

It would be nice if the RoF of the miniguns could be upped though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ June 30 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">texture mapping messed up....grumble grumble....placebo....grumble

geez it's not like it's your bandwidth that's being eaten up or anything AND it was the same size as the other one<span id='postcolor'>

It's not about my bandwidth, it's about the fact that for one it's respectful to those on dialup to keep images to less than 100kb, and also this forum is slow enough as it is without having to wait for large images to load, if people edit their pics properly then one can still retain a good pixel size while keeping the filesize down smile.gif

lol, well people on dialup should learn to be PATIENT. I used to connect at 9600 bps until about December 1999(that's a maximum 1.1k/s transfer rate, think about that) and I sat and waited for 100k images even though it would take a minute or so. On 56k 100k will only take 15 seconds and  If you haven't got the patience to wait that long then either get off your arse and get broadband or stop complaining  mad.gif

If people on dialups have to wait longer to load the image then you should spend some time too resizing it. Also, not all people can get broadband ya know.

I don't see how hard it is and how long it can take to make an image less than 100k...

Edit : A bug on the choppers... the minigun just seems to 'stutter' on full auto, ie it isnt a continuous sound but more like bursts. is that supposed to be or is that how its mean to be?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CamperKiller @ June 30 2002,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why are the textures such low quality?<span id='postcolor'>

low quality? confused.gif *heart attack*

there must be something wrong with your graphics card.

Or you are blind.

Those textures are very realistic smile.gif

soo, now that the little bird is done, how long would it take for the C-130?

Just a side note. I have 28k and nothing faster is AVAILIBLE. Maybe you shouldn't take out of your arse, It's not like we are too lazy to get it, it is that we CAN'T

No GFX707 you need to learn 1. To stop being so arrogant about it and 2. Learn to take the time to think about others and resize your pics.

It takes maybe 5 seconds to resize a pic in an app such as PSP, open pic, resize, choose compression, save pic, it's that simple.

We can't tailor the internet for people with slow modems....then nothing would change. It's the same reason games still look like they did 2 years ago, they always have to compromise for the lowest common denominator and games are now influenced by technology limits as opposed to technology limits being influenced by games.

If people had thought that way in 1993 we would all still be playing Doom

I have had a slow connection, I learned to live with it and not whine like a little kid. Sure, it's a shitty situation but I mean alt-tab and look at something else while it's loading, I remember I was really good at solitaire back then

as to whether I am being arrogant or not, I don't really think that has anything to do with it. I resized my pic, did I not....?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ July 01 2002,00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">as to whether I am being arrogant or not, I don't really think that has anything to do with it. I resized my pic, did I not....?<span id='postcolor'>

Only because you had no choice, and you still whined about it, despite it being a rule enforced since the start of January.

Me too Speedy but there is nothing we can do about it.