Sign in to follow this  
LaMOi

Will u b able 2 use the resistence map in the me?

I b gettin OP-RES on Friday. Will I b able to use the nu map on the mission editor. + Do the nu Hi Res graphics apply to the whole game? i.e will it work redhammer and US campaign?

Before you get resistance, learn english!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I b gettin OP-RES on Friday. Will I b able to use the nu map on the mission editor. + Do the nu Hi Res graphics apply to the whole game? i.e will it work redhammer and US campaign?<span id='postcolor'>

I -am getting- OP-RES on Friday. Will I -be- able to use the -new- map on the mission editor. -And,- do the -new- Hi res Graphics apply to the whole game? i.e. will it work with redhammer and us campaign.

When you are playing a game and you don't have much time to type, thats fine. But c'mon, are you in that much of a rush to post a thread at the forums?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ June 26 2002,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will I -be- able to use the -new- map on the mission editor.<span id='postcolor'>

lol

-IN- the mission editor. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaMOi @ June 26 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.......<span id='postcolor'>

Oh now he's using morse code

... .. ....

And Harnu: go pick on herc200 instead. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaMOi @ June 26 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I b gettin OP-RES on Friday. Will I b able to use the nu map on the mission editor. + Do the nu Hi Res graphics apply to the whole game? i.e will it work redhammer and US campaign?<span id='postcolor'>

Please do not use "leet" speak or "sms" speak on here, this is a forum that allows you to post messages with a length of up to 76800 characters. I have yet to see a post that exceeds that limit. You are perfectly capable of writing out full sentences in other words smile.gif

Think about the other forum users: most are mature adults that simply dont have the time to decypher this strange language and they might get annoyed by that too. Have respect for the others and use the language that everyone else is using: cordial, friendly and well-mannered Oxford English smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ June 27 2002,01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please do not use "leet" speak or "sms" speak on here, this is a forum that allows you to post messages with a length of up to 76800 characters. I have yet to see a post that exceeds that limit. You are perfectly capable of writing out full sentences in other words smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hhhhmmmm....so a record is going to be set, huh? smile.gif :devil: muhahahahahahaha!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have respect for the others and use the language that everyone else is using: cordial, friendly and well-mannered Oxford English smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

so American dialects are not welcome i see... tounge.gif

anyway LaMOi,

we just want ppl to use easy to read, standard way of writing. not that we have something against you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 27 2002,07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not that we have something against you.<span id='postcolor'>

I do! tounge.gif

Nah, just kidding, I just hate l33t speak.

1337 Reminds me to much of CS. Not that I hate them, but it gets really annoying. I'll still play CS sometimes. But by golly Cliffe screwed it up even more!

This thread has gone OT.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ June 27 2002,01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaMOi @ June 26 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I b gettin OP-RES on Friday. Will I b able to use the nu map on the mission editor. + Do the nu Hi Res graphics apply to the whole game? i.e will it work redhammer and US campaign?<span id='postcolor'>

Please do not use "leet" speak or "sms" speak on here, this is a forum that allows you to post messages with a length of up to 76800 characters. I have yet to see a post that exceeds that limit. You are perfectly capable of writing out full sentences in other words smile.gif

Think about the other forum users: most are mature adults that simply dont have the time to decypher this strange language and they might get annoyed by that too. Have respect for the others and use the language that everyone else is using: cordial, friendly and well-mannered Oxford English smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Y3@ m@n! Wh4tz w1th @11 th3 d@mn CS T4lk l4tely?