Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

[TVT/CO-55] Wasteland

Fruity

What version did you transfer to Namalsk?

Tonic's or 404's?

PS

Any chance of a copy of the mission file?

Well i was really confused, i thought Tonic is one of the 404-guys, so i derived it from 404 wasteland cherna 2.7 ..As a matter of fact i have no clue about the difference of these two versions, or better, i did not compare them yet..And sure, you can get a copy as soon as everything's done.. Works now , but i had to bypass the random location finding script, cause Sumrak did not specify the meta code for >>cfgworlds for Namalsk .. Well i assume he didn't , cause otherwise it would work.. But you could help me stresstesting a bit..

No problem mate!

We run the OCUK Wasteland servers, could fire it on server number 2..

Just let me know when you are ready!

Cheers

Sounds good, actually me and some others guys are going to test everything on our server, cause i also wanna use all my addons. When I'm sure it's not buggy, i will hand it over :) .. but you can aswell hop into our server and join us for some testing...cheers mate

Will do mate..

What's the server name?

Cheers

Filter for TGW , are you GMT + 1 or which zone? btw, send pm , let's not spam this thread with that

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

So, what do you guys think about taking enemy team members hostage? :)

I think that would be amazing and I want it now.

If not, as soon as it's done....

Go get em Tonic....

It sounds awesome! how would it work?

Tonic, I joined to one of the wasteland servers with samatra edited mission and saw this: s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130127/6C0eT8f1.png

At ENG this mean: "Please don`t play at the fake ARMA2.RU servers, do not support these swindler, who fraud players. Real ARMA2.RU can be identified by the @ws addon in the list of server addons when you select a server from the list."

Tonic, I joined to one of the wasteland servers with samatra edited mission and saw this: s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130127/6C0eT8f1.png

At ENG this mean: "Please don`t play at the fake ARMA2.RU servers, do not support these swindler, who fraud players. Real ARMA2.RU can be identified by the @ws addon in the list of server addons when you select a server from the list."

That is because some server admins / groups are "attempting" to draw players to their version of wasteland by using "Arma2.ru" in their server names. Most people filter for "arma2.ru" to get the SaMatra version (because it is far superior to the 404 version) so they are using that term in their server names to dupe players onto their servers. SaMatra gives full credit to Tonic for the mission on the initial black load screen in game, as well as all over the thread he has on these forums.

For reference... see...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142427-ARMA2-RU-Wasteland-Sandbox-servers-thread

http://wasteland.arma.su/

Edited by _Mofo_

Hey Tonic, how are the updates coming? I can't wait to get a technical Mortar going, will be so cool! Here is another Vid, 30 mins of idiocy on ARMA.RU #10, with a little time on the new Sweclockers Celle version as well:

Hey Tonic, how are the updates coming? I can't wait to get a technical Mortar going, will be so cool! Here is another Vid, 30 mins of idiocy on ARMA.RU #10, with a little time on the new Sweclockers Celle version as well:

At the moment I have came to a halt on updates as I am writing a framework to work with the headless client functionality that BIS has recently been implementing (ironically this will have use in Wasteland which is probably why i'm doing it...) and of course having to deal with life... But the new update will come out soon, not like a week or two soon but soon.

At the moment I have came to a halt on updates as I am writing a framework to work with the headless client functionality that BIS has recently been implementing (ironically this will have use in Wasteland which is probably why i'm doing it...) and of course having to deal with life... But the new update will come out soon, not like a week or two soon but soon.

Of course man, real life should always come first! And with updates, they are done when they are done. Your gonna make a lot of people happy man, keep up the awesome work!

New Quality Wasteland Server

RazorGaming brings to you a new Wasteland server meant to be custom-tailored to our play style. We're new, fresh, a constantly growing community and are looking for people to share our server with. With one hundred slots available, we'll always have room to spare for those who want to enjoy a rich gaming environment with all the amenities that a top-of-the-line Wasteland server offers- but there's more!

We also plan to incorporate a custom weapons list for our gun stores, custom missions, more options and possibilities and eventually much more. Being a new, budding, community we're also looking for those willing to fill our ranks and share the laughs- and rage!- that comes with a welcoming and kick-ass community.

If you're man enough to challenge our evolving version of Tonic's great Wasteland, to test these churning waters alongside- and against!- our armies then step forward and butt heads with Razor's WASTELAND.

TeamSpeak 3 IP: 198.27.80.27

Server Hostname: Razor Gaming Wasteland

Well,

This coming Saturday I will be testing a new update out on my server along side another server with a ACE only version.

So, if you're interested in seeing some of the changes keep an eye out, I will respond when the servers are up with the new version and their ip/ports.

Awesome! I will watch this thread on Saturday for sure.

along side another server with a ACE only version.

Good God, at last!

Currently I am running a test of the newest update with ACE.

Server address: armafiles.info port: 2402

Hostname: Tonic's Wasteland [OFFICIAL @ACE Version] - USING @ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy

I have downloaded this and have the computer requirements to run the server but I do not know how to run it. Can you please help? Any replies would be great. Thank you. :)

Hi,

I have a problem that i can't solve without your help.

If you know what the Mod Wasteland is, you know what i mean (hopefully).

I've added Dogtags (EvDogTags) into the playerSetup.sqf for Bulfor and Opfor. Thats the plan:

If you are Blufor or Opfor player you can't use or drop the Dogtags. But if you are Independent you can take the

Dogtags from a player to sell it in the general store or gun store (only selling, not buying)

I've edited several sqf's like the config.sqf, getInventory, itemInfo, sellItems etc. but i can't get it to work!

[Edited & working] When i play as Independent i can take the dogtag from this player.

[Edited & working] Dogtags are shown in the general store.

[Edited but not working] Blufor and Opfor can drop this item.

[Edited but not working] Dogtags are shown in the buy list.

[Edited but not working] When i try to sell the dogtags, nothing happens.

Spend allot of hours in this problem with no solutions. Now i need help please. :(

P.S. Please move this if i'm in the wrong forum.

Hi,

I have a problem that i can't solve without your help.

If you know what the Mod Wasteland is, you know what i mean (hopefully).

I've added Dogtags (EvDogTags) into the playerSetup.sqf for Bulfor and Opfor. Thats the plan:

If you are Blufor or Opfor player you can't use or drop the Dogtags. But if you are Independent you can take the

Dogtags from a player to sell it in the general store or gun store (only selling, not buying)

I've edited several sqf's like the config.sqf, getInventory, itemInfo, sellItems etc. but i can't get it to work!

[Edited & working] When i play as Independent i can take the dogtag from this player.

[Edited & working] Dogtags are shown in the general store.

[Edited but not working] Blufor and Opfor can drop this item.

[Edited but not working] Dogtags are shown in the buy list.

[Edited but not working] When i try to sell the dogtags, nothing happens.

Spend allot of hours in this problem with no solutions. Now i need help please. :(

P.S. Please move this if i'm in the wrong forum.

Sounds like you not using the official Wasteland mission file and it is not supported by me. Sorry but I can't help you.

Hi

how do i access the player menu as i pick up a spawn beakon and i cant find it but when i die it apears near my body ?

Hi

how do i access the player menu as i pick up a spawn beakon and i cant find it but when i die it apears near my body ?

Umm, Which version are you playing? Are you playing the official wasteland mission or are you playing on a different version by someone else such as Sa-Matra? I can't help unless I know which version it is. Each version differs in functionality.

Other then that question the newest version 1DC is almost ready, I am working on fixing up the side missions and making them less prone to bugging out but once those are finished the new version of Wasteland will be pushed out with some nice new features and a lot of bug fixing and code changes. And while i'm on that note a lot of people know that the ARMA 3 Alpha is coming out this Tuesday and I will be looking into Wasteland on it the second I have everything installed and browse through the CfgConfig and see what needs to be disabled till the actual game is released or stuff from ARMA 2 is imported into ARMA 3 via mods. Expect to have a working prototype on day one though :D