Sign in to follow this  
Mokad12

Arma II (2) Video Stuttering, Example Images Included

I just bought the game and Operation Arrowhead.

After starting it up it stutters like H*LL, here are a few images i took of boot camp

With no () on the "."

imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/513/arma22012080222020084.png/

iimageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/825/arma22012080222020084co.png/

imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/4/arma22012080222015744co.png/

imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/339/arma22012080222015634co.png/

Is there any way to fix this or did i just waste £25

My Graphics card is Intel HD Graphics Core i5

everyone know, or must know, that integrated GPU like yours, inside your i5 CPU , is NOT appropriate to gaming.

crank down video quality and/or resolution , and think about buying a cheap gaming graphics card. if your computer is not a laptop, it should not be a problem, as you can find decent graphics card below 100$

everyone know, or must know, that integrated GPU like yours, inside your i5 CPU , is NOT appropriate to gaming.

crank down video quality and/or resolution , and think about buying a cheap gaming graphics card. if your computer is not a laptop, it should not be a problem, as you can find decent graphics card below 100$

Mine is a laptop but all other games i've played had no problem

Mine is a laptop but all other games i've played had no problem

Ah, do we love this argument? ArmA 2 is not like "all other games", it is heavy on CPU aswell as on GPU. Intel HD graphics solution are known to be inferior for demanding games.

Long story short: your laptop does not fulfill the minimum required system specs.

Minimal system requirements:

Windows XP or Windows Vista

Dual Core CPU

nVidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800

10 GB free HDD space

Intel HD is not listed for good reason.

Myke;2200364']Ah' date=' do we love this argument? ArmA 2 is not like "all other games", it is heavy on CPU aswell as on GPU. Intel HD graphics solution are known to be inferior for demanding games.

Long story short: your laptop does not fulfill the minimum required system specs.

Intel HD is not listed for good reason.[/quote']

In this video the person is playing with same graphics card but in an i3 processor

Does that make sense?

Myke;2200366']Did you installed latest drivers for your GPU? What about the rest of your hardware? All drivers up to date?

Yep all up to date

---------- Post added at 01:07 ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 ----------

I can see all the humans and lamp posts but the terraria is mest up

some intel CPU have 1.3ghz GPU some only half 650 mhz ,some haven't got at all.

Hmmm...i'm not a pro with intel drivers but in your dxdiag.txt, the version number is:

The latest driver on the Intel page says:

Source

In this video the person is playing with same graphics card but in an i3 processor

Does that make sense?

Yes because he play with everything on LOW and on 800x600 and you want to play on 1920x1080 Sony TV or 1366x768 Generic PnP Monitor :bounce3:

Edited by Horus

Yes because he play with everything on LOW and on 800x600 and you want to play on 1920x1080 Sony TV or 1366x768 Generic PnP Monitor :bounce3:

im running everything on low and 800x600 windowed

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Lol vertical sync ?

should i turn vsync on or off and how?

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

This is what i found about my Gpu

Product Detected Intel® HD Graphics

Current Driver Installed 8.15.10.2189

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

Hi.

Try 800x600 Full Screen, not windowed. Sometimes windowed make it worse. But that is different from hardware to hardware.

Make sure you are not running lot of other programs in the background, and try also to turn off your antivirus and other realtime scanners.

Edited by MJK-Ranger

Hi.

Try 800x600 Full Screen, not windowed. Sometimes windowed make it worse. But that is different from hardware to hardware.

Make sure you are not running lot of other programs in the background, and try also to turn off your antivirus and other realtime scanners.

Tried what you said and still not working