Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

New civilian car by kegetys

He d you have a Beta Tester (i can test it) its a F--- good model wat is the MAX speed of it? and its the Race model zo there maxium Pasangers is 2 right or not?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hercules-200 @ June 23 2002,17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He d you have a Beta Tester (i can test it) its a F--- good model wat is the MAX speed of it? and its the Race model zo there maxium Pasangers is 2 right or not?<span id='postcolor'>

Kegetys does not Need a Beta Tester, or he already has one...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 23 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

Yeah but will he release it that addon? He's got screenshots of lots of addons that he probably will never release for various reasons. sad.gif

From your post title it sounded as if he released a new car. sad.gif

That was a disappointment. sad.gif

Just another pretty picture. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ June 23 2002,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 23 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

Yeah but will he release it that addon?  He's got screenshots of lots of addons that he probably will never release for various reasons.  sad.gif  

From your post title it sounded as if he released a new car. sad.gif

That was a disappointment.   sad.gif

Just another pretty picture.  sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD><span id='postcolor'>

Sorry sad.gif

Day-am... lovely-looking auto, but it would've been nice if the topic title would've indicated clearly that this was not a release of any kind confused.gif - "Unreleased McLaren by Kegetys - looking good so far" - something like that wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (masa @ June 23 2002,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If u wanna see some unfinished addons by Kegetys go to: http://phobos.linux-site.net:10080/ofp_shot

Some of the pics contain text in finnish, but that doesnt matter or does it?<span id='postcolor'>

Very nice models you got on that site

mclaren2.jpg

Sorry lads, but this is "Addons and Mods" smile.gif

Since we don't have a forum for you to show off your paint skills, I'm afraid I'll have to close it smile.gif

So, Closing smile.gif

In future, please try to stay on topic, we have enough spam as it is in GD wink.gif

By the way, you just watched a historic event: my first closed topic biggrin.gif