Sign in to follow this  
grall1126

Problem joing Multiplayer Games

Hi,

I have the Steam version of the game and purchased this game when it first game out a few years ago. I haven't played it in a while and I tried to start a game today. However, when I try to join a server it loads the mission files and then it kicks me back to the server screen. I have version 1.11.86734 I don't have any of the expansion packs

I never had a problem before and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

I have version 1.11.86734

Means your running Arma2 only then, as said above too.

grall1126 do you have only Arma2, or do you have OA as well?

Welcome to Bis forums btw! :)

Hi Guys,

What is the install directory? I can't find it for Steam

I only have the armed assault 2 original game on steam. I didn't know how to use the battleye download

(ArmA 2: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in your ArmA 2 install directory

OA: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your OA install directory)

the part above is unclear to me. well then I installed the 1.11 patch and then it won't work at all so I deleted the game from the Steam utility.

Now, I guess I have to reinstall the game and all the patches?

when i tried it never said anything i would load up the game and then it wouldnt allow me to go into mp game it would just go back to mp screen listing all the servers, no messages or anything. Steam also was unhelpful as far as the battleeye is concerned

What is the install directory?

Local Disk (C:)/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/arma2