Sign in to follow this  
Spartan1608

Carrier Command Comparison video

I put together a short video/trailer comparing the 1988 version to the current beta.

-Nick

Ps. I showed the video to my Father (who has played the original) and he told me that gamers have no imagination these days.

This is pretty cool. :)

Some people think that Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is just a "console port". But I think Bohemia Interactive has done an amazing job so far.

This is pretty cool. :)

Some people think that Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is just a "console port". But I think Bohemia Interactive has done an amazing job so far.

Thanks, I only learned about this game yesterday. Had to make a video.

Thanks, I only learned about this game yesterday. Had to make a video.

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is indeed a great game. I can't wait for the latest beta as it seems they've been making huge strides between each version.

Bohemia Interactive has a great lineup of games. They also have a helicopter simulator, which is based on the same engine as ArmA II. If you want to get a feel for what the helicopter flying might be like in ArmA III, I suggest you give it a try.

Also, your ArmA video, "ArmA 2 DayZ Nighttime fix", made me laugh. Not many people thought it was funny though. :D :p

your ArmA video, "ArmA 2 DayZ Nighttime fix", made me laugh. Not many people thought it was funny though. :D :p

Hah! Yeah it got quite a few dislikes. Glad to see that someone here has a sense of humor.

Love the video - I was thinking of doing one like that myself, but you beat me to it !!

G

Cool vid.

Yeah, I remember playing the original and being amazed by the 3d gameplay :P Its amazing how far Electronic General Computation Machines have come.

Hard to imagine but at the time it looked as good as the new one does now. Its all relative to what's around at the time.

In 10 years we'll look back and laugh at the graphics of today ;)

Edited by EDcase

Great video, got that nostalgic feeling seeing the old footage. Thanks for the video.