Sign in to follow this  
therussiandong

Western/Pacific Front Mod?

I remember reading somewhere that one of the Devs of this game had already made either American or British soldiers for possible DLC or a mod for the future.

What are your opinions on this? Would you like to see a Western or Pacific Front mod made for this game?

Or would you like to just stick with "Hell in the Pacific" and "Invasion 1944"?

Of course I'd like to see them. I'd love to see all fronts. I am very glad that the main focus is the eastern front though.

Would be nice to see the British in this, follow in the footsteps of ArmA with BAF!

But all fronts would be good, if they keep expanding the game there is no saying where it could end up. Looks like they did a nice job with it so far anyway.

I´d likely be a lil pi..ed off if beeing AWAR and seeing a good number of people asking for non eastern front mods, when they´ve worked that hard to make it happen finally. :P If beeing asked, give i44 a chance to keep going and let IFL44 be expanded with more eastern front stuff.

I'd just like to see the other fronts included so we have an excellent WW2 game that covers everything for once. But again, I am happy to see the focus on the EF.

I prefer to see more units, or an other period for the east front ( 1943 or 1942 ), more maps, that to see a western or pacific front ( there is some good mod for that ).

I enjoy too to see the Eastern Front on the focus

I would love to see the Americans and British in this game sometime soon, would be a lot better.