Sign in to follow this  
mycatsaid

Cooperative gamemode

Cant find a thread on evo so ill post here. The attacks on base are gamebreaking hordes of inf/planes/amour are attacking killing you 2 secs after

you spawn. Needs option to stop base attacks / or at leat protected spawn area.

Any one know where to get the most up to date MP mission files for the IFL44 versions of Domination I've been seeing? I took a look but didn't see anything on D.H. so I'm starting to wonder if these have been ported over by someone other than Xeno.

Any one know where to get the most up to date MP mission files for the IFL44 versions of Domination I've been seeing? I took a look but didn't see anything on D.H. so I'm starting to wonder if these have been ported over by someone other than Xeno.

They indeed have been ported over by some Russians (I assume since their servers ran the missions first), but Xeno does not want it ported over.

I assume since their servers ran the missions first

ArmA2.RU was always holding C&H missions, made by thier own. Double check before accusing someone.

ArmA2.RU was always holding C&H missions, made by thier own. Double check before accusing someone.

Actually didn't accuse that server, but if you have a look around the forums, you will see that Russian servers did host it (not all of them - actually it was 2, Xeno himself posted a pciture of it as I recall), and when the mission was opened up, it was a straight port of OA domination.