Sign in to follow this  
Khodan

Will my iMac run Arma 2?

Hi guys i was just wondering if my iMac 8,1 will run Arma 2 because i am going to install bootcamp on it.

Specs:

Intel core 2 duo 2.8GHz

4GB Ram

Ati Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB Vram

1920x1080 resolution.

I want to play with 25-30 fps and with a good view distance, is it possible with my specs? I can also lower down my resolution if i have too.

Thanks.

There are quite a few people here that play ArmA and Take On Helicopters on their Mac via Bootcamp. Check out this post.

There are quite a few people here that play ArmA and Take On Helicopters on their Mac via Bootcamp. Check out this post.

That is no answer to my question.

I know that arma works on bootcamp but the question is if i can play it with 25-30 fps and a good view distance with my specs.

I know that arma works on bootcamp but the question is if i can play it with 25-30 fps and a good view distance with my specs.

no one will be able to answer that for you. In theory, it shouldn't. but you never know...

why don't you grab A2Free, and check performance. In theory, A2 OA should run around the same FPS, give or take

that graphic card is a bit small.

high framerates are unlikely

Hi guys i was just wondering if my iMac 8,1 will run Arma 2 because i am going to install bootcamp on it.

Specs:

Intel core 2 duo 2.8GHz

4GB Ram

Ati Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB Vram

1920x1080 resolution.

I want to play with 25-30 fps and with a good view distance, is it possible with my specs? I can also lower down my resolution if i have too.

Thanks.

Nope, you can't. Unless you turn your Graphic settings down to 8-bit level.

If you would have bothered to read through the thread that I linked to you, you may have found your answer.