Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Addon ideas

Here are a few addon ideas for you all. First how about making a space ship like nasa uses? YOu would fly it like a normal plane and all. Also how about making a gocart addon and maybe even a golfcart? You could also throw a glider and maybe even one of the first planes ever made in OFP also.

how about some jetskis??? And what about that sledding addon i saw a while back. I forget whos it was those. Thatd be SO MUCH FUN!!! NO MATTER HOW BUGGY!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ June 18 2002,06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nukes<span id='postcolor'>

Actually there was a nuke at one time way back at OFPEC, but they took it down and said it was too beta when they released it.

Heh , I had a post the night of the forum crash about movie star addons. I would like the Evil Chic from goldeneye in her sniper outfit. And Willam Defo and his AR-15 pistol like in Clear and present danger.

I think MajorFubar wanted the cast of Predator.

As for transports, BIS is giving us ATV's so I'm happy smile.gif

For the love of god, stop making those topic. mad.gifmad.gif

how about a bike? rollerskates? an ice-cream van? heck, why no frigging damndamndamn forgot the name... you know, those things old women use to walk and put their bags in...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ June 18 2002,06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">15 new jets

15 bombers

hand held miniguns

nukes

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

minivulcan.jpg

hehe, yeah. Just what OF needs wink.gif

this was the crap addon thread wasn't this tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ June 18 2002,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe, yeah. Just what OF needs wink.gif

this was the crap addon thread wasn't this  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

its perfectly real...made by Indy. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ June 18 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how about a bike? rollerskates? an ice-cream van? heck, why no frigging damndamndamn forgot the name... you know, those things old women use to walk and put their bags in...<span id='postcolor'>

I think the word U R looking 4 is zimmoframes. And I suggested a sk8board a while back.

how about a pogo stick for the Q crowd amognst us? i also think a yoghurt cannon and some evil ninja stars would be fun.

hhmmm, ninja stars, ninja death stars...... DEATH STAR!!!! imagine how much fun it would be to shoot that mother down, and when it hits the ground it wipes out everyhting on the island. tounge.gif

i want to a el camino addon

el_camino.jpg

also midgets with baseball bats would be good

Vodka bottles to give russian soldiers extra health and stamina.

// cam0flage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ June 18 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heck, why no frigging damndamndamn forgot the name... you know, those things old women use to walk and put their bags in...<span id='postcolor'>

Group leader: 3, get back in formation!

3: Puff puff... *ka-thump*, *ka-thump*.. puff puff..

Group leader: 3, I said get back in formation!

3: puff puff.. I´m trying, I´m trying.. *ka-thump*..

3: Why are you youngsters in such a hurry anyway.. during the great war (WW2), we could relax and have a cup of tea every so often while smacking the Germans up and down, so don´t talk to me like that young man!!! G-ggh.. oh my heart, my heart..

biggrin.gif

Would be some sight