Sign in to follow this  
red oct

What game should i get next?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've been looking forward to NWN for about 1,5 years.<span id='postcolor'>

That's nothing, i've been looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever since 1996 biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward a lot to Raven Shield, and Resistance, but i think i'll buy a Geforce 4 before buying Resistance. My 32mb tnt2 is making my p4-1400 perform like shit.

I dont think GTA3 gets old fast, i mean ive been palying it on and off for about a month now and i never cease to find different ways of amusing myself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ June 18 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think GTA3 gets old fast, i mean ive been palying it on and off for about a month now and i never cease to find different ways of amusing myself.<span id='postcolor'>

Have you played GTA2 alot before getting GTA3?

I've played GTA2 alot ... like I've totally abused that game. So I haven't yet gotten GTA3 ... I don't know if it will just be too much the same and therefore quickly boring?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 18 2002,23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ June 18 2002,21wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think GTA3 gets old fast, i mean ive been palying it on and off for about a month now and i never cease to find different ways of amusing myself.<span id='postcolor'>

Have you played GTA2 alot before getting GTA3?

I've played GTA2 alot ... like I've totally abused that game. So I haven't yet gotten GTA3 ... I don't know if it will just be too much the same and therefore quickly boring?<span id='postcolor'>

gta3 and gta2 are soo different, you could find as many different ways to amuse your on gta3 on a much higher level than you could w/ gta2.

Get Waterloo:Napoleon's Last Battle or Austerlitz: Napoleons Greatest Victory.

Jedi Knight 2 is good if you like star wars.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 18 2002,10:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bosun @ June 18 2002,09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has anyone played Destoyer Command? and is it anygood?  I believe it can be played MP with the silent hunter ll ?<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what I'v heard.

Has anyone seen Global Operations or Sub Command? Any good?<span id='postcolor'>

It was left out. Don't know if it was activated in a patch. It's kinda like how Gunship! was supposed to work with M1a1 Tankpatoon2.

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 18 2002,16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Get Waterloo:Napoleon's Last Battle or Austerlitz: Napoleons Greatest Victory.<span id='postcolor'>

Ahhhgg. I've never been able to get into turn based war games. I just don't understand how to do tatics with the turns. I tried playing Steel beasts, but I couldn't 'get it' ya know?

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ June 19 2002,02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jedi Knight 2 is good if you like star wars.<span id='postcolor'>

Only played the demo, but the lightsaber duels look great! Would be good to have a saber duel where once you get cut thats it (oh great there goes my arm...) might make it short but would be ok to try, more realistic.

i have jedi knight 2, and the codes that let you totally dismember your enemies (like heads, legs, arms waist) w/ out it it just limits you to slicing off a hand and a arm. heres the code:

hold shift and `

next type: helpusobi 1 (to activate the cheat codes

next type: G_SaberRealisticCombat 1

(while im at heres all the codes i know)

type: God (dont think i need to tell you what this does)

type: setforceall [1 2 3] (lets you set what level of the force you want just type either level of power, for fun you can even go higher than 3 and lvl5 will let you control enemies even bosses)

type: NPC spawn Luke (lets you spawn any character in the game you want example: NPC spawn tavion)

theres a lot more just do a search on it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ June 17 2002,06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">isnt never winter nights a online RPG? or is it also single player? it looks cool but is it like everquest ware you have to pay to play (which is a total rip-off)  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How is paying for services rendered a rip-off.

These MMORPGs have to pay for the excedingly expensive amount of bandwidth, Server costs, Live team costs from something. Box sales alone would only keep the game running for a few months at best and would be a 0 profit return, something companies don't really waste their time or resources with.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 17 2002,06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SWAT3 is amazing if you have game commander. Just telling your guys what to do really makes the difference in the game. I really should redo my profile (lost it in a reformat) and re-install the game.

What do you think of the new one coming out, Urban Justice. The graphics look sweet, but I'm worried they have dropped some of the realism for the sake of making it flashier. Something about not being cops, but hired mercs in the future or something. Don't know if it's going to as good.

I like SOFII. It's a mindless action shooter, but a good one. Some really good firefights. The ai uses cover and gernades well. I find I move from cover to cover and just lean out to fire off a burst before moving again. Gameplay is good that way, if a little linear. Don't expect it to be all that realistic though. Just good mindless fun.

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

Good point, but I think that it will be OK with that. Just leave it to Sierra. smile.gif I'm only worried about UJ that the fact is that I have to get a new cpu. I will have to beg my dad for a new one or get a vacation job. smile.gif

Actually Waterloo and Austerlitz are real time strategy and they say Austerlitz is suppsoe to be fun multiplayer, Waterloo has a few bugs in its multi player

World War III: Black Gold ain't bad. Nice graphics for a real time strategy. USA invades Iraq, Iraqi terrorists in USA, communist coup in Russia. Its great! smile.gif All a possibility too in the real world. I always wanted a game where you can be an Iraqi for once.