Sign in to follow this  
RudyFaasse

Getting kicked because of BAF

Hello,

I have ARMA II, Operation Arrowhead and British Armed Forces bought fully legal. (ARMA 2 via dvd, OA via steam, BAF via sprocket)

But when I want to join some servers I am getting kicked because they say BAF is not allowed on this server?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/arma2oa2012040216361947.png/

Do I need to change the BAF to something else so it won't reconigze it anymore and need to play with BAF lite?

Regards,

RudyFaasse

Edited by RudyFaasse

what version of game You have? can You post your arma2oa.rpt

remember You see only portion of the error messages

I use the latest stable version 1.60

Warning Message: Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\air_d_baf.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\characters_d_baf.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\characters_w_baf.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\data_baf.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\dubbing_baf.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\baf\addons\languagemissions_baf.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Semi-educated guess, but if you can join other servers without a problem it is more than likely that the servers where you can't join are pure ArmA2 and aren't set up for OA and the BAF and PMC. I may be talking c**p mind :)

Bump. I have exactly the same problem. I have Arma 2 through steam and Arrowhead normally, so I play through Combined Ops. I bought BAF the other day and now the server I use all the time will not let me on, even though they use the BAF in the server. My friends all have the BAF pack and can play fine on it.

The only reason I bought the pack was to play online; it would be a total waste of £8 if I can't get this problem fixed.

(wrong stuff)

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

try please erase (be careful to delete only BAF folder)

\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\Common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\BAF

then reinstall BAF

The problem is that in my steam folder I only have an Arma 2 folder, not an Operation Arrowhead folder (because I don't have it through steam) and when I've been installing to the Arma 2 directory it hasn't been working.

try please erase (be careful to delete only BAF folder)

\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\Common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\BAF

then reinstall BAF

I do get the same shit,

Warning Message: 

Files 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\air_d_baf.pbo", 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\characters_d_baf.pbo", 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\characters_w_baf.pbo", 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\data_baf.pbo", 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\dubbing_baf.pbo", 
"D:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@BAF\addons\languagemissions_baf.pbo", 
... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

EDIT:

I have purchased the BAF Addon via Gamersgate. I just checked the details there and noticed that these stupid morons have not yet updated the BAF Addon on their server, so it is still 1.02, while it has already been updated up to 1.03. This is causing my issues. What can I do exept rebuying that one via my Sprocket account?

Before someone asks...I know that the OA 1.60 patch actually comes with BAF 1.03 patch, same for PMC which is lifting that one up to 1.02...I installed these ones and it nontheless keeps them on 1.02...try to reinstall the patch

Edited by MemphisBelle

Not sure if i mis-understood you Memphis? But im pretty sure you have to re-apply patch 1.60 after installing Baf ?

Sort of. I reinstalled the patch and that seemed to fix my issue. so everything now works as it should