Sign in to follow this  

2 bit little punk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ June 14 2002,12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO... this thread is hilarious... LOL... just go back through it and watch the progression of it... classic<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, and it was locked back there on page one, and then reopened, that's when the fun started biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 14 2002,18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well if everybody are gonna post in a locked thread, then so will I....

I'll introduce ya to the Elektra art.sxc espresso machine. The finest there is:

One cup from this baby beats 40 cups of regular any day!<span id='postcolor'>

HOLY SHIT!

When did Gimbal become a Mod?? Was I asleep??? And when did the Doobie Brothers breakup???

My God the Apocalypse must be upon us!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ June 14 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOLY SHIT!

When did Gimbal become a Mod?? Was I asleep??? And when did the  Doobie Brothers breakup???

My God the Apocalypse must be upon us!<span id='postcolor'>

It was discussed here  earlier today. I was trying to get Gimbal to ban me, but he wouldnt do it without his army of lobsters. smile.gif

Btw, is this forum degenrating or is it just me? smile.gif

I don't believe that I posted even one quality post today smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 14 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ June 14 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOLY SHIT!

When did Gimbal become a Mod?? Was I asleep??? And when did the  Doobie Brothers breakup???

My God the Apocalypse must be upon us!<span id='postcolor'>

It was discussed here  earlier today. I was trying to get Gimbal to ban me, but he wouldnt do it without his army of lobsters. smile.gif

Btw, is this forum degenrating or is it just me? smile.gif

I don't believe that I posted even one quality post today smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Man........

I fall asleep at work for a bit, go to lunch....and all hell has broken loose!

I need to pay attention more!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 14 2002,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't believe that I posted even one quality post today smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

then what should be wrong?

just liike an exciting episode of eastenders i cant wait for next episode

so **bump*** biggrin.gif

(theres no way this is going into the history realms no way hosea ) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LOL.

Hopefully Fubar comes on soon and fills us in.

Or maybe after that thread about how there is not a lot of flame wars here, Placebo and Fubar decided to spice things up a little biggrin.gif

FLAME WAR! FLAME WAR! FLAME WAR!

Aww, I feel a bit sad for Fubar.

He looks like a nice guy, and now he's gone and done it... sad.gif

My theory is that Major Fubar and Placebo are the same person, and this whole thread was an elaborate set up to win Hilandor's heart back.

The reason for it is naturally because Placebo has recently been jealous of Gimbals and Hilandors newly formed relation.

So to impress Hilandor and to show him who the real Ãœber Verwalter is Placebo created a thread that he knew that Gimbal would close. Later Placebo could show his ultimate power by re-opening the thread and by that impressing Hilandor beyond belief.

An obviously hurt Gimbal posted a picture of an espresso machine, with the claim that he could drink 40 cups of coffee in a day, in a desperate attempt to win Hilandor back. Hilandor was unimpressed.

Now how will this end? Will Hilandor and Placebo find each other again? Or is Gimbal planning a countermove?

Well, stay tuned for more posts in "2 bit little punk"

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 14 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My theory is that Major Fubar and Placebo are the same person, and this whole thread was an elaborate set up to win Hilandor's heart back.

The reason for it is naturally because Placebo has recently been jealous of Gimbals and Hilandors newly formed relation.

So to impress Hilandor and to show him who the real Ãœber Verwalter is Placebo created a thread that he knew that Gimbal would close. Later Placebo could show his ultimate power by re-opening the thread and by that impressing Hilandor beyond belief.

An obviously hurt Gimbal posted a picture of an espresso machine, with the claim that he could drink 40 cups of coffee in a day, in a desperate attempt to win Hilandor back. Hilandor was unimpressed.

Now how will this end? Will Hilandor and Placebo find each other again? Or is Gimbal planning a countermove?

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

roflmao im near crying with laughter lol

u could get a job as a script writer for coronation street

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

so it could be

So to impress Hilandor and to show him who the real German Sausage is Placebo created a thread that he knew that Gimbal would close.

? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 14 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My theory is that Major Fubar and Placebo are the same person, and this whole thread was an elaborate set up to win Hilandor's heart back.

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Uhm ... I'm pulling the Chewbacca defense!

"This does not make sense!" wow.giftounge.gif

The BF109 series of fighters generally turn better, and are lighter than the FW190. The BF109 also seems to get out of stalls better, and is a very good "turn & burn" fighter. Its only two major shortcomings in my opinion, are its very light armor, and small ammunition supply. In the hands of a capable pilot, however, the later model's MK108 30mm. cannon can be deadly agains all aircraft, including the heavily armored PE8 and IL2 Sturmovik.

The BF109's later models have another major shortcoming, which is its vulnerable engine. If I'm not mistaken, it is of the piston type. A single round can literally make the engine inoperable if it hits in the right place. The FW190 series uses a radial engine, which generally can take a beating and still get the pilot home.

The ME262 will hopefully be released soon, and will no doubt become my personal favorite aircraft. Its four 30mm. cannon and high speed will make it hard for bomber gunners and enemy fighters to target. Its engines, however, are vulnerabe to enemy fire. Extra care must also be taken to not exceed the aircraft frames speed limit, or else it can simply break up in flight. It is the ultimate bomber buster, and one of the best fighters.

Thank you for your time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ June 15 2002,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mmm dissed. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Word!

I personally don't like Placebo either, ah crap now I'm banned for putting an emotional word into the forums it makes Placebo say: Does not compute.