Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

New custom made vehicle

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Serapis @ June 16 2002,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What time is it in Denmark? Almost midnight?<span id='postcolor'>

22:53 now

Downloading now... on my 56k... 5% complete... buh bop buday....

God I cant wait, lol biggrin.gif

It has some bugs, the marine version just crashes to desktop, and the other one has trouble picking targets.

Great vehicle, i really love the sfx and its so fast ! A lower shilouette version with the gunner beside driver would be great !!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ June 17 2002,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It has some bugs, the marine version just crashes to desktop, and the other one has trouble picking targets.<span id='postcolor'>

the marine one needs my marines to work... biggrin.gif did you dl them too (and the other pbo's in the zip)

For the gunner... he is as low as he can be or els he woud step tru the buttom of the car tounge.gif

Lol, I forgot to install them!

It does seem slow in responding to targets however. It the first one in Danish army colours?

I cant shoot the gunner?

Fun little vehicle!  Very well done, but...

Fix the invincible gunner, and unlimited ammo and you have yourself a winner!  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lazarus_Long @ June 17 2002,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fun little vehicle!  Very well done, but...

Fix the invincible gunner, and unlimited ammo and you have yourself a winner!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

1000 rnds of 7.62... wow.gif (look there is a ammo box ) so its not unlimited...

As for gunner i can only say that its the same old problem as whit the FIA cannon confused.gif

.50 Cal version will look something like this... (M2 will be added)

Marine_FAV_dev.jpg

I look forward to seeing these new versions/skins.

But is it just me or is the FAV very loud?...

It is really loud it sounds like a ww2 higgens boat or a tank mabey hehe, but thats what makes it so cool it has major power !!! I wouldint change the sounds.

Marine SG to lt: "Heavy mortar fire is comin over oure right flank, we got servel t80 in the fence and at the gate and now private Hawkins starts acting funny..."

Marine LT: "Let rock"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ June 18 2002,14:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where can i get those marines with the goggles down, i only got he ones with the goggles on his helmet =/<span id='postcolor'>

they are in the Marine pack.. look for drivers