Sign in to follow this  
strawman

patch 104 something broken?

Maybe try re-downloading the patch, you can sometimes get a bad file in it.

I had this with one of the beta builds and a re-download and reinstall fixed it.

Hey guys sorry for the double post http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132357-patch-1-04-controller-problem

see if you guys experience this. Crank up the light helo and move your cyclic forwards and backwards and see if you experience and increase in torque like I have. Each controller I have mapped to the cyclic, ie mouse, keyboard and joystick have the same result, an increase in torque.

Maybe try re-downloading the patch, you can sometimes get a bad file in it.

I had this with one of the beta builds and a re-download and reinstall fixed it.

Negative

I downoladed the patch again. Satup again... and again no engine sound and no collective indicator working.

BI Developers any news on this? Are these all different problems relating to the same patch download? Any ideas?

Negative

I downoladed the patch again. Satup again... and again no engine sound and no collective indicator working.

Anyone online that can help me.

Should I reinstall TOH or better to wait for HIND release. Maybe it will fix the problem?

Anyone online that can help me.

Should I reinstall TOH or better to wait for HIND release. Maybe it will fix the problem?

Try a full reinstall, remembering to do patch 2 before doing 3 and 4.

Try a full reinstall, remembering to do patch 2 before doing 3 and 4.

Just a quick note: Cougar patch can be installed directly onto a clean install of TKOH (release version 1.01, or any thereafter).

We have also released a beta patch today with a fix to the Medium helicopter flight model.

Finally, with the release of Hinds comes a Compatibility Pack, which updates the main game with tweaks, fixes and additions for the DLC and the game itself.

Edited by DnA
Added link to beta patch

Just wanted to follow up and say that going into the controller setup and resetting all axis to default fixed the sensitivity issues. CH gear here.

Just wanted to follow up and say that going into the controller setup and resetting all axis to default fixed the sensitivity issues. CH gear here.

Had to do the same with my xbox controller settings.

I use it for when on foot.:icon_redface:

Same here, new install with 1.04 patch only. Works like a charm. Thanks guys!