Sign in to follow this  
ricnunes

Campaign for Hind DLC!

Probably this sugestion comes a bit late since the Hind DLC for Take On Helicopter is due to be released in 20 days from now but my sugestion is the following:

- From what I read about this Hind DLC for Take On Helicopters (BTW, this is great news for me since Hind is one of my favourite attack helicopters) it seems that it won't have any campaign/career which is a petty (this would IMO maximize the experience with Hind DLC) so and nevertheless here's my sugestion:

-> Make a campaign/career that uses the Hind DLC for Take On Helicopters where the player is some sort of a mercenary which could take up military contracts and with the earned money he would or could buy helicopters (not only the Hind but also any the other 3 helicopters that cames with Take on Helicopters) and of course it's associated equipment (such as weapons, FLIRs, etc...). The missions/contracts in this campaign could have some sort of randomization and preferably it would be playable in Co-Op (which is a thing that I miss the most in Take On Helicopter's campaign/career).

So what's your oppinion regarding this?

i would really like to see a campaign for HINDs. that really explores the heli in different comabt sequeneces in a story format.

I very strongly concur! :)

After reading the recent Hind developer Q&A interview it seems we won't get a fully developed campaign but rather a limited set of different missions to illustrate the various roles the Hind can perform.

Better than nothing but I would have loved a full campaign even more! :o

Cheers,

Sylvain