Sign in to follow this  
jedra

Enhanced Skills Slider

Yes - if you then change the sliders on a specific unit, that unit will receive the new values (all the others will remain as per your previous setting).

Stiill find this to be a great / quick addon - Will there be any more updates?

Stiill find this to be a great / quick addon - Will there be any more updates?

Probably not unless a beta breaks it somehow. The idea was to keep it reasonably simple. I will of course update it for Arma 3 as soon as I can get my hands on that public Alpha ;-)

Was there anything specifically you thought may be added? If there's something desperately needed I may add it! School holidays at the moment though and the kids keep wanting to go an do things - damn them - it might take a while!!

Hmm, this does not appear to be working correctly - When I select "all units" (under Opfor). Give them a settings for aiming accurcy (say to .22) then hit apply - It only seems to set the accuracy for Group A (not the rest). Group A units will now show with a .22 aiming accuracy but when I go look at individuals from other groups (say group,B, C, or D) they will not have their aiming accuracy adjusted.

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

Wondering if TPWC AI Supress mod is conflicting with it (I believe that is the only change on my system of late).

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

Can confrim it is conflicting with TPWC AI Supress mod - I turned that off and now seems to be back working as should...(FYI).

Can confrim it is conflicting with TPWC AI Supress mod - I turned that off and now seems to be back working as should...(FYI).

Sorry you had to have a conversation with yourself! I was sleeping!

Yes, any mod that manipulates the Skill Sets of the units will potentially clash with the Enhanced Skills Slider. There's not a lot I can do about this to be honest as they are just using exactly the same technique as I am to perform the manipulation.

Sorry to bring this old Subject back up . but would it be possible for you to convert this to A3 , as i love using this to see the AI skill and change it on the fly.

Thanks

I will probably do this at some point. So many things going on in life at the moment that it's rather taken a back seat! This thread will be the first to know should I get it converted!!

+1 - Would absolutely love this in A3 (hell would pay good $$ for it).

Thanks for your interest in the add-on. Although I will never say never (not again anyway), I will say it's unlikely to be soon!

About a year ago my PC became infected with the UCAS/Metropolitan virus and it completely wiped out all of my files. Coupled with this was the complete failure of not one, but two backup solutions. Not only did this destroy all my Arma data, but also my personal and work data. I lost my work and (for a time) my livelihood. During this time I fell out of love with all things PC. Not sure where I got the virus from as I was particularly paranoid about what I did with the PC and had several checkers and scanners which were run at least once a day. It just goes to show that there are always cracks and chinks in the armour and that the safety net doesn't always do its job.

I am now starting to dip my toe back into PC gaming, maybe at some point I will get back into Arma and then begin to investigate if Arma 3 needs this add-on.

Until then, keep on trucking and don't let the bastards get you down...