Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Why not have a new truck in ofp?

stalwart-mk1.jpg

Initial production vehicle with detail modifications that was adopted by the British Army. Built in propulsion units gave a speed in calm water of approximately 4.5 knots. Power-assisted-steering on front and centre wheels.

"*cough*

http://games.tiscali.cz/flashpo....ra2.jpg

Close enough, not the same though "

too much of the crew in the cab are exposed in that truck from those large windows that would be a snipers heaven but its a nice truck. i asked if somebody would wana make a pickup truck for the resisntance but there wasnt any takers  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ June 10 2002,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"*cough*

http://games.tiscali.cz/flashpo....ra2.jpg

Close enough, not the same though "

too much of the crew in the cab are exposed in that truck from those large windows that would be a snipers heaven but its a nice truck. i asked if somebody would wana make a pickup truck for the resisntance but there wasnt any takers  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But hey, at least I agreed that it was a great idea! tounge.gif

That would be a good idea but Red oct and Jap are right. The pics they posted are very close to the thing you want solid snake.

Two ugly but cool trucks.

I have never seen the first one, but the second one can often be seen on Eurosport when they show Offroad Trial.

Why not an Mercedes Unimog? smile.gif

There are plenty of different types over the last 50 decades, military and civilian ones for many different purposes - so many choices...

"Cough"

Showroom.jpg

Although this is (or will be, WFO)the Mk.2.

Bear in mind the Stalwart is actually a Ammo or Service truck, not really meant just to carry troops.

*cough* alot of people are getting a cold here biggrin.gif

Yeah those truck trails are great.

Although i cant see them anymore since our cable company stopped sending out Eurosport sad.gif

Next town they have, i go and live in one where there isn t confused.gif

BTW i also liked the - i think it s australian - one where the really cool jeeps had to drive up steeeeeeeep hills !

I kinda think that truck is nice, and looking at the pics i think it s a complete new model with O2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW i also liked the - i think it s australian - one where the really cool jeeps had to drive up steeeeeeeep hills !<span id='postcolor'>

Ach the good old RedBull hill competition from Iceland. They also have competition where people try to drive veeeery steep hills up with a motorbike in German, and the most funniest of them all; the RedBull competition where they try to fly with funny looking planes over a lake biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif.

Back to topic, that truck made by Tiscali is the Chechz Tatra 8x8.