Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Project CDF

Hope you will not abandon the project :3

Small lived legacy of 18THPP must be bought back in my plans sooner or later :P

This mod has been discontinued. The successor will be on ArmA 3 (no release date scheduled, not going to be anytime soon).

I know some people might be disappointed, but I only spend my time on things that I want to use (of course) and since I don't play A2 anymore, I don't see the point.

This mod has been discontinued. The successor will be on ArmA 3 (no release date scheduled, not going to be anytime soon).

I know some people might be disappointed, but I only spend my time on things that I want to use (of course) and since I don't play A2 anymore, I don't see the point.

Aite, seems fair enough :) Too bad it is discontinued, many thing did not get released back in the older posts with screenies.

I might do some "side by" mods for PCDF ofc with your permission one day, e.g. Adding up more of stuff for certain stuff ((e.g. Desert vehicles))

Sorry to read the news that it has be discontinued for A2, as this mod has been put to good use over the last year, in opposition to the TKA.

Could you make in next update spawnable editor groups?

OnFire, not to be rude or anything mate, but read three post above yours for your answer.

Oh, I see; nevermind then. A great mod nevertheless.