Sign in to follow this  
wannabe_

ZOG mod

So, what will it feature?

First of all, tons of US Army and IDF units, weapons and vehicles of different eras (no fuckin' Crye Multicam reskins :)).

On the other hand, some Evil Russians, some rebels, so on.

Now I'm working on early 80s and Gulf War units.

Pics:

Adtyt.jpg

X9NGf.jpg.

They're not even in alpha state for now.

shirt needs to be tucked in, and you should switch out the head for the arma 2 head as soon as you can. Good luck on your project, always happy to see more old US stuff.

I'm really curious about whether or not those slings are animated...would you be able to shed some light?

Abs

HAH this is going to get interesting. Nice spotting there. None of my business though, don't care what people call an addon. Looking forward to hearing about the weapon slings if this is legitimate.

Please refrain from spamming this thread with nonsense posts. If you have nothing constructive to add, then don't post at all.

Nice. While I like more recent US stuff (unlike Fox '09 :p), it is good to see some more US stuff. Even more so, it's refreshing to see something that isn't just a reskin... Good luck!

I'm really curious about whether or not those slings are animated...would you be able to shed some light?

Abs

I have no idea how to do it). I can just make them sag under the rifles, but nothing more. It'll work correctly only when the rifle is in hand. And furthermore they're damn wry.

shirt needs to be tucked in' date=' and you should switch out the head for the arma 2 head as soon as you can. Good luck on your project, always happy to see more old US stuff.[/quote']

I made first screen according to the '91 photo. GI had his shirt untucked. But it'll take me less than minute to tuck shirt in :). Head... I took it from AA1 for the pic 'cause I'm too lazy to deal with AA2 face anims. In the addon, it'll be from AA2.

Edited by wannabe_