Sign in to follow this  
fboes

Increasing the WAF

WAF = woman's acceptance factor. :)

My girlfriend is a enthusiastic gamer (if you ever get shot at by someone called Rinfee in World of Tanks, that's her), and took a look at TKoH.

Well, her problem: There seems to be no female voice selectable in the player profile, and no female head either!

(ok, not it's your time for the obvious jokes about how to improve TKoH for women :) )

Sorry, she has just one brother. :) But trust me, sometimes it's hard to fight with your GF about who is allowed to use the PC. We solved this by getting a second PC. :)

You can create a mission for her in the editor and include a female player character :) You will be able to walk around, drive around, and here comes the kicker: maybe even fly in a helicopter. If you can't get in as pilot, it's because of technical reasons! :blush: In that case, be a gentleman, and make it a MP scenario in which you pilot her around Seattle ;)

You can create a mission for her in the editor and include a female player character :) You will be able to walk around, drive around, and here comes the kicker: maybe even fly in a helicopter. If you can't get in as pilot, it's because of technical reasons! :blush: In that case, be a gentleman, and make it a MP scenario in which you pilot her around Seattle ;)

Just tried it - lady pilots are indeed feasible in the editor however their voices suggest some hormone imbalance!

They don’t like to carry guns either, but you can give them a phone! ;)

Just tried it - lady pilots are indeed feasible in the editor however their voices suggest some hormone imbalance!
Not really, it's more because in our reality british and american women tend to speak in a horrible high pitch...I hate to have them on the phone. Edited by Beagle

Actually, she likes to carry guns. Also the only girl I know to have been riding on a real Jagdpanzer. :)

But she also loves her phone. :)